INEC recruitment portal 2021 – Here we provide a guide on how to use the new INEC recruitment portal for INEC job application 2021.
If you are looking for jobs with the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), make sure you pay attention to this article very well.
Here, we also provide a step-by-step guide on how to apply for jobs on the INEC registration portal.
Apply for INEC recruitment 2021. The application form is available at the official INEC recruitment portal 2021 – www.inecnigeria.org.
See how to signup and submit your CV to be considered for the ongoing Independent National Electoral Commission recruitment 2021.
Table of Contents
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) was established by the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria to among other things organize elections into various political offices in the country. The functions of INEC as contained in Section 15, Part 1 of the Third Schedule of the 1999 Constitution (As Amended) and Section 2 of the Electoral Act 2010 (As Amended)
How to Use INEC recruitment portal – https://www.inecnigeria.org
This article acts as a guide on how to use the INEC recruitment portal for INEC jobs. INEC recruitment portal – https://www.inecnigeria.org/?s=recruitment+portal is where all INEC job application is done. Here you will also see the available INEC jobs and their requirements.
INEC adhoc staff recruitment portal 2021 is a website the agency created to accept applications from suitably qualified candidates who want to apply for INEC adhoc staff recruitment. INEC adhoc staff are employed as temporary staff for the purpose of elections.
If you already registered as an adhac staff, you can do INEC recruitment portal login to check your application status.
- Prison Recruitment
- NSIA Recruitment
- Nigeria Army Recruitment
- Airtel Recruitment
- Police Recruitment
- CBN Recruitment
When you visit the portal, you can register and upload your CV.
INEC Recruitment Available Job Positions
- Security officers
- Executive Officer (Registration Area Officer)
- Graduate Administrative Officer II (Registration Area Officer)
- Assistance Presiding officers (APO)
- Presiding Officer (PO) (Ballot Issuance/Observer)
- Assistant Presiding Officer (APO) I (Verification and Statistics)
- Assistant Presiding Officer (APO) II (Register-Check and Inking)
- Assistant Presiding Officer (APO) III (Queue Controller)
- Assistant Presiding Officer Voting Point, APO (VP)
- Presiding Officer (PO) (Ballot Paper Issuance/Overseer);
- Assistant Presiding Officer (APO) I (Verification and Statistics);
- Assistant Presiding Officer (APO)II (Register-Check/Inking);
- Assistant Presiding Officer (APO) III (Queue Controller).
- National Electoral Commissioners
- Resident Electoral Commissioners (RECs)
- Electoral Officers (EOs)
- Returning Officers
- Collation Officers
- Supervisory Presiding Officer
INEC recruitment General Requirements
In addition, an applicant must:
- Be a Nigerian Citizen;
- While some positions require O’Level SSCE, other experience positions require OND, NCE, or first degree for application.
- Present a Certificate of State of Origin Signed by the Chairman! Secretary of his/her Local Government. A Certificate of endorsement by Liaison Officers is not acceptable;
- Be computer literate;
- Be Certified by Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment in the Commission;
- Not be above 35 years of age.
UPDATE: Is INEC Portal Open?
As of the time of publishing this article, the INEC recruitment portal is currently closed. INEC recruitment is not on. We will inform you once the recruitment portal is open for new applications.
Successful Candidates who applied for the recently concluded recruitment have started work already.
How to Apply for INEC Recruitment 2021/2022
There is no formal recruitment process yet. But the official INEC recruitment portal is www.inecrecruitment.com and also keep visiting this page so we can keep you updated with more information.
Is INEC Recruitment form 2021/2022 out?
No the INEC form for recruitment is not out yet.
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has also reacted to the circulation of letters of employment. The commission, in a terse statement posted on its verified Twitter page, warned Nigerians to be careful, adding that it was currently not conducting any recruitment exercise.
Please help your friends and relatives who might be eligible for this job. Share this opportunity!. You can share it on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Click on the sharing buttons below (very easy to use too)!