Nigeria Army Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal, Application Guides and Requirements.
The Nigerian Army recruitment application form 2023 is not yet out. This article is for individuals who are interested in joining the Nigeria Army. If you are one of them, you are in the right place.
The Nigerian Army is the largest component of the Nigerian Armed Forces, and is responsible for land warfare operations. Every year, the Nigeria Army conducts recrutment exercise to employ suitably qualified Nigerians into the force.
In this page, we will guide on the application exercise. Here you will see the available positions to apply for, requirements as well as steps to apply.
Table of Contents
Nigeria Army Recruitment
The Nigeria Army Recruitment is done almost 2 to 3 times yearly. Here are the categories.
Regular Recruit Intake (Soldiers)
The Basic Recruit military training for Trades and Non-Tradesmen is a Short Period Training for people with and without trade skills to enlist in to the Nigerian Army as Trade and Non-trade soldiers. The training last for a period of 6 months of training and is applicable to candidates who possess a minimum of Secondary School leaving Certificate.
Short Service Commission
The Short Service Commission (SSC) is a type of commission in the Nigerian Army which is open to both civilians and serving military personnel. The Course provides the avenue for the enlistment of degree holders who desire to join the officers rank of the Nigerian Army as Combatant. Training period for this type of commission is usually 9 months of intensive military training and successful candidates are commissioned into the rank of Second Lieutenant.
Direct Short Service Commission
The Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) is a type of commission in the Nigerian Army which is open to both civilians and serving military personnel. The training provides the avenue for the enlistment of degree holders who are professionals in specified fields. Training period for this type of commission is usually 6 months of intensive military training and successful candidates are commissioned as Lieutenant.
Is Nigeria Army Recruitment Form Out?
You might want to ask, is nigeria army form 2023/2024 out? The answer is ‘Yes”. As at the time of publishing this post, you can apply for the ongoing 80 Regular Recruit Intake at the Nigerian army 80rri portal.
Eligiblity and General Requirements
- Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess a National Identity Card.
- Possess a minimum of 4 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. One of the credits must be in English Language.
- In addition to the above qualification, those applying for Tradesmen/women must also possess OND/Trades Test/City and Guild Certificate.
- Be between the ages of 18 – 22 years for non-tradesmen/women while tradesmen/women must be between the ages of 28 – 35 years.
- Not be less than 1.68 metres and 1.62 metres tall for male and female candidates
- Knowledge of additional Nigerian language other than mothers tongue is an added advantage.
ALL DOCUMENTS WILL BE VERIFIED FROM THE APPROPRIATE ISSUING AUTHORITY. ALL THOSE WITH FAKE DOCUMENTS WILL BE HANDED OVER TO THE NIGERIAN POLICE FOR PROSECUTION.
- Candidates are to note that there will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test.
- No special centre for recruitment.
- There will be no Zonal Screening Exercise.
- All screening of potential recruits will be conducted at the candidate’s respective state of origin.
- Candidates are also expected to adhere to COVID-19 protocols which includes: regular washing of hands, use of face masks and observing physical distancing.
- Any candidate who falsifies or forges his/her results and is discovered even during training at Depot NA would be withdrawn and prosecuted by Law.
- Candidates are advised to come with their BVN printout.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification of inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
- You are advised to carefully read the instruction on the website or call the following support lines if in doubt; 07081271985 and 07041467033.
- Names of shortlisted candidates for screening would be released publicly.
- Shortlisted candidates are to report to their respective state of origin for the screening exercise on 23 November – 6 December 2023.
- Successful candidates would be transported to Depot NA for documentation and trainman from 7 December 2023.
|Minimium Age (Non – Trades)||18|
|Maximium Age (Non – Trades)||22|
|Minimium Age (Trades)||28|
|Maximium Age (Trades)||35|
|Minimium Height (Male)||1.68|
|Minimium Height (Female)||1.62|
|Minimium Educational Qualification||Minimum 4 passes in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE, GCE, NECO or NABTEB|
|Application Period||14 Sep 20 – 14 Nov 20|
How to Apply
- Visit the portal http://recruitment.army.mil.ng and fill the recruitment form.
- Create a user account to enable you login. Your username must be a functional email
- Complete the application form, submit online and print a copy. Then, print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
If you want to stay updated on Nigeria Army Recruitment 2023, kindly sunscribe below and we will keep you updated. Remeber to login to your email and confirm your subsiption.
Please help your friends and relatives who might be eligible for this job. Share this opportunity!. You can share it on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Click on the sharing buttons below (very easy to use too)!