Prison Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form Portal | www.prisons.gov.ng recruitment 2020
Are you interested in working with the Nigerian Prison Service ( Also known as the Nigerian correctional service)? If yes, you are in the right place. The Nigerian Prison Recruitment 2020 is not yet out. Here, we will give you all updates about the application form and how to successfully apply for Nigerian Prison Service recruitment 2020 online. Here, you will also learn about the application requirements, recruitment intake commencement date and other relevant details. We will update you once the www.prisons.gov.ng recruitment 2020 application form is available at the Nigerian Prison recruitment portal.
Table of Contents
Prison Recruitment 2020
The Prisons is the third arm of the Criminal Justice System after the Police and Courts. The Nigerian Prisons Service is under the supervision and control of the Ministry of the Interior and Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Services’ Board
Every year, the federal government of Nigeria recruits suitably qualified appliocants into Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Services Board (CDFIPB). This nation-wide massive recruitment is always conducted by CDFIPB and its free of charge. In this article, you will find all the updates about the recruitment process.
General Requirements for Nigerian Prison Service Intake 2020/2021
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth.
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualification and certificates. Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment centre shall not be accepted after the recruitment.
- Applicants must be fit and present certificates of medical fitness from Government recognized Hospitals.
- Applicants must be of good characters, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offences.
- Applicants must not be members of any Secret Society, Cults or Drug Addicts etc.
- Applicants must not be financially embarrassed.
- Applicants must be between ages of 18 and 30 years
- Applicants heights must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60 for females.
- Applicants chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men.
- Computer literacy will be of added advantage.
Available Positions & Requirements
CATEGORY A: Superintendent Cadre:
- Superintendent of Prisons (SP) Medical, CONMESS 02.
- Applicants must be holders of M.B.B.S; M.D; M.D.S; or equivalents from recognized universities.
- Superintendent of Prisons (SP) Vetinary CONMESS 02.
- Applicants must be holders of D.V.M from recognized universities.
- Deputy Superintendent of Prisons (DSP) Pharmacy, CONHESS 09.
- Applicants must possess Bachelor’s of Pharmacy degrees from recognized universities.
- Assistant Superintendent of Prisons. I (ASP.I) CONPASS 09
- Applicants must be holders of master’s degree from recognized Universities in the following areas: Humanities, Social Sciences, Lab. Sciences, Architecture, Engineering, Radiology, etc
- Assistant Superintendent of Prisons II (ASP.II), CONPASS 08
- Applicants must be holders of first degree from recognized Universities in the following areas: Humanities, Social Sciences, Psychology, Estate/Town Planning, Public Health, Food Sciences, Social Works, etc.
CATEGORY B: Inspectorate Cadre:
- Senior Inspector of Prisons (SIP), CONPASS 08.
- Applicants must be holders of HND certificates obtained from recognized Polytechnics/Colleges in the following areas: Estate Management, Town Planning, Public Health, Food Sciences, Social Works, etc.
- Inspector of Prisons (IP) Nursing, CONHESS 06.
- Applicants must be Registered Nurses (RN), Registered Midwives (RM) or Registered Nurses/Midwives (RNM) obtained from recognized institutions
- Assistant Inspector of Prisons (AIP) CONPASS 06.
- Applicants must be holders of OND/NCE Obtained from recognized institutions.
CATEGORY C: Assistant Cadre:
- Prisons Assistant I (PAI) CONPASS 05
- Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO or their equivalents with a minimum of Five (5) credits in not more than two (2) sittings, which should include English and Mathematics or Trade Test Grade 1 (Artisans, Motor drivers, Mechanics, Auto Electricians, Plumbers, Carpenters, Masons, etc.) NPS
- Prisons Assistant II (PAII) CONPASS 04
- Applicants must possess the GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO or its equivalent with a minimum of five (5) credits in not more than two (2) sittings, which should include English or Trade Test Grade II. (Artisans, Motor drivers, Mechanics, Auto Electricians, Plumbers, Carpenters, Masons, etc.)
- Prison Assistant III (PA.III) CONPASS 03.
- Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO or its equivalents with a minimum of three (3) credits in not more than Two (2) sittings, which should include at least English or Mathematics or Trade Test Grade III. (Artisans, Motor drivers, Mechanics, Auto Electricians, Plumbers, Carpenters, Masons, etc.).
How to Apply For Nigerian Prisons service Recruitment 2020/2021 (NPS)
- All recruitment conducted by CDFIPB is online.
- By extension NPS recruitment is online.
- Log on to website www.prisons.gov.ng
- Here is the recruitment page recruit.prisonsportal.com.ng/recruit
- At the end of submission of your form make sure you print out the reference form which should be completed by you.
- Don’t ever apply twice at any recruitment position ever conducted by CDFIPB
If you want to stay updated on Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2020, kindly sunscribe below and we will keep you updated. Remeber to login to your email and confirm your subsiption.
Please help your friends and relatives who might be eligible for this job. Share this opportunity!. You can share it on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Click on the sharing buttons below (very easy to use too)!
Leave a Reply