Are you looking for transportation logistics jobs in Lagos? If yes, you are in luck. We are recruitmentjobs.com.ng. We provide you with the latest oil and gas logistics jobs in Nigeria. Here, you will find today’s vacancies in transport and logistics in Nigeria. Apply now for the current oil and gas Logistics Jobs in Lagos at Rainoil Limited 2019. See job descriptions, requirements, and how to apply.
Table of Contents
Oil and Gas Logistics Jobs in Lagos at Rainoil Limited 2019
Rainoil Limited is an integrated downstream oil and gas company. A prominent player in the Nigerian industry, the company’s operations span across the downstream value chain i.e. Petroleum Product Storage, Haulage/Distribution and Retail Sales. Our primary products include Petrol (PMS), Diesel (AGO) and Kerosene (DPK).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Co-ordinator
- Drives the implementation of positive business relationships with Rainoil’s customers and vendors.
- Execution of standards for the dispatching, routing, and tracking of petroleum products transportation in line with relevant Group standards and local, government and international regulations
- Engages with relevant internal colleagues and implements documentation standards, procedures and tools for shipments and transportation
- Establishes and implements measures to monitor and report delays or variances in inbound/outbound deliveries to the appropriate parties
- Conducts periodic checks and inspection on the fleet of trucks to ascertain road worthiness
- Provide periodic reports on all Logistics related transactions
- Coordinate and monitors operational and service performance against targets and reports to management at agreed intervals
- Participates in the recruitment of Logistics employees e.g. Truck Drivers.
Application Closing Date
15th October, 2019.
See Also: IITA Recruitment
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the Job Title as subject of the mail.
Please help your friends and relatives who might be eligible for this job. Share this opportunity!. You can share it on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Click on the sharing buttons below (very easy to use too)!
Leave a Reply