Shell Recruitment 2020 Application Form Portal | www.shell.com.ng.
This is to inform the general public that the Shell Petroleum Development Company recruitment is on. Are you searching for oil and gas jobs in Nigeria? If yes, you are in the right place. The Shell Recruitment form 2020 is out.
Apply for the ongoing Shell Nigeria recruitment 2020/2021. This job opportunity is open for both graduates and nongraduates from Nigeria. As we speak, the application form is available at the Shell recruitment portal – www.shell.com.ng.
As we speak, www.shell.com.ng recruitment is ongoing at the www.shell.com/careers.application portal. All suitably qualified applicants should see the available job positions, eligibility requirements and steps to apply. Right now, the shell recruitment 2020 portal is open for new applications.
Recruitmentjobs.com.ng is the best job site in Nigeria. Here we publish the latest recruitment and job opportunities in Nigeria. See the step-by-step shell recruitment process below.
Table of Contents
- 1 shell recruitment 2019 portalShell Recruitment 2020 Application Form Portal | www.shell.com.ng | shell recruitment 2020 portal
- 2 Shell Nigeria Recruitment Job Positions
- 3 Shell Recruitment Requirements
- 4 Important Points to Note on Shell Recruitment
- 5 How To Apply For Shell Recruitment 2020
shell recruitment 2019 portalShell Recruitment 2020 Application Form Portal | www.shell.com.ng | shell recruitment 2020 portal
In this article, we will provide you vital information on Shell recruitment 2019. The Shell recruitment for 2020 is currently ongoing. This article will provide information on the Shell recruitment portal (www.shell.com.ng), how to apply for Shell 2020 recruitment form and other related information to help you get the job.
To be selected for the job, you need to know the qualifications, requirements for applying for Shell Recruitment 2020.
Do you have what it takes to get the job at the Shell? If you answered yes to this question, then proceed further and see what qualifications required to apply for the job.
You must take this guide very seriously as every information you need in order to successfully get Shell Jobs is right here on this web page. So stay focused and read through.
Shell Nigeria Recruitment Job Positions
Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) is the pioneer and leader of the petroleum industry in Nigeria. We invest heavily in our employees, which is reflected in our industry-leading development programme and our commitment to see our employees’ ideas travel and come to fruition.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1. Maintenance Execution Technician
Ref Id: 136636BR
Employment Type: Full Time
Slot: 3 Openings
- If you’re a Maintenance Execution Technician who’s gained some valuable Process, Automation, Control and Optimization (PACO) experience, this is your chance to explore a world of opportunities and continuously grow your career with Shell.
Where you fit in:
- We work as one team and are committed to excellence.
- You’ll be working alongside people who love what they do and enjoy sharing their enthusiasm with everyone around them. We value career growth.
- You’ll have limitless opportunities to explore – whether that means building up new areas of expertise or taking your career in a different direction.
What’s the role?
- As Maintenance Execution Technician – PACO, we will entrust you with execution of maintenance activities while complying and enforcing Shell Upstream Life Saving Rules (LSR).
- You will carry out inspection activities and coach technicians in developing their competence.
You’ll be expected to:
- Carry out platform HSE timely audit as required.
- Adequate task risks assessment for maintenance activities, mitigating risks where required.
- Efficient execution of the activities according to the task list and instructions provided in work pack.
- Support Root Cause analysis reliability improvements.
- Fully support Maintenance continuous improvement drive for increased productivity and cost reduction.
- Carry out field inspection/measurements for work preparer or engineer where needed (and as agreed with supervisor).
- Guide as appropriate other technicians in pragmatic solutions and adequate risk evaluation of alternatives with focus on repair instead of replacements.
- Provide support for emergency and standby situations where required.
- Naturally, you’re the kind of person who can carry out the following activities for: Valves, transmission systems, HVAC, generators, turbine, electrical motors, internal combustion engines, transmission bels, pressure gauge and compressors.
- We’re keen to hear from passionate individuals with excellent people skills.
- A professional with a good customer focus and a keen eye in identifying risks.
- You will inspire people to make changes that will have impact in their growth and development of their skills as technician.
Beyond that; we’d hope to see the following on your CV:
- OND or an Equivalent in Electronics, Instrumentation and Control System Engineering;
- 4-7 years of qualitative work experience as PACO maintenance execution technician;
- Proven records on maintenance execution, Reliability/Integrity assurance, or Turnarounds.
Application Closing Date
24th March, 2020.
Shell Recruitment Requirements
Applicants applying for the Shell Petroleum Development Company recruitment must possess any of the following.
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
Important Points to Note on Shell Recruitment
There are a lot of things you should take into consideration when applying for Shell Recruitment 2019. Getting the right information at the right time is very important which means you need to be visiting Shell Portal on a regular basis.
Take note of the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed by the Shell.
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and Upload your Credentials on https://www.shell.com.ng/careers.html
- Shell Shortlisted Candidates will be published shortly after
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a Job in Shell Nigeria.
Hot Job Vacancies Trending Now
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
- First Bank Recruitment
- Coca Cola Nigeria Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- CBN Recruitment
- NIPOST Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
- NIMASA Recruitment
- CAC Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- NPA Recruitment
- DSS Recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment
How To Apply For Shell Recruitment 2020
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online and also bookmark this page so we can keep you updated.
If you want to stay updated on Shell Recruitment 2020, kindly drop your email address in the subscription section below and we will keep you updated.
Please help your friends and relatives who might be eligible for this job. Share this opportunity!. You can share it on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Click on the sharing buttons below (very easy to use too)!
I am Andy etim from akwa ibom state please how I can I get the main application form