Apply for the ongoing Regional Sales Manager – South-South Nigeria at Adexen. See job description, requirements, and how to apply.
Adexen is a global Human Ressources Company providing business services in Europe and Africa.
Adexen was mandated by a leading Construction Company to recruit a Project Manager Facade for its operations. The position is based in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below;
Job Position: Regional Sales Manager – South South Nigeria
Location: Port Harcourt, Nigeria
- Adexen was mandated by a pharmaceutical company to recruit a Regional Sales Manager for its Diabetes Care Unit. The position is based in Port Harcourt.
- Providing operational support to the sales team; also responsible for inbound and/or outbound lead generation for new product sales
- Sales forecasting, analytics, productivity, and other sales support functions
- Strategic interface with marketing team for effective execution of sales-oriented initiatives to deepen brand penetration
- Lead nationwide sales/strategy development and implementation to achieve sales targets.
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies to drive Sales Team effectiveness on the Job
- Responsible for setting and driving Target achievements of the Team
- Increase Coverage, Distribution and market penetration of the Diabetes Care Unit Brands Nationwide utilizing the sales process to achieve Volume, Value, profitability and cost savings- targets.
- Execute and document OTJ (On The Job) Trainings for Team members.
- Coaching of the Reps- Weekly/Monthly plans (Reviews of agreed Targets with the Reps)
- Establish productive and professional relationships with the Top 20 Customers across the Nation to ensure close monitoring of the key personnel in assigned customer accounts and in the open market.
- Negotiate and close deals with Key Customers over and above the Rep’s capacity in the open market and other wholesale Customers
- Expand and grow new customer base with emphasis on WHS Pharmacy Outlets, Chain Pharmacy Outlets and Bulk buyers
- Ensure Performance Management and Appraisal of Team members to better utilize their strengths and Motivate team.
- Set a good example for the team. Work according to company culture and values, prioritize ruthlessly, use good communication, and deliver results effectively.
- Ensure effective Credit Control and management expectations are met or exceeded.
- Monitor and analyse performance metrics and suggest improvements.
- Ensure that the Team’s skill gaps and needs are uncovered and closed. Input into training programs for Team.
- Induction, on boarding, and training of new sales reps.
- Reporting for weekly/Monthly/Quarterly Sales and Forecasts and Market feedback on competitor’s activity and offerings
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree with at least a 2:1 grade in Sciences or management related field
- Proven 4-6 years’ work experience as a sales manager (Having first-hand experience of growing through the Organization in Field Sales related roles)
- Experience managing a high-performance sales team in an FMCG/Medical Organization
- Knowledge of CRM software and Microsoft Office Suite
- Solid customer service attitude with excellent negotiation skills
- Strong communication; writing and team management skills
- Analytical skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Available to travel as needed
- Attention to detail
- Ethical and trustworthy
We thank all applicants however only those selected will be contacted.
Please help your friends and relatives who might be eligible for this job. Share this opportunity!. You can share it on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Click on the sharing buttons below (very easy to use too)!