Johnson & Johnson Recruitment 2024
Are you looking for vacancies in Johnson & Johnson Recruitment 2024? If yes, you are in the right place. Apply for the ongoing Johnson & Johnson Recruitment 2024. See the 3 job positions, descriptions, eligibility, and how to apply. Johnson & Johnson is seeking the services of both graduates and experienced job seekers to fill the vacant positions in their company.
At Johnson & Johnson, we believe good health is the foundation of vibrant lives, thriving communities and forward progress. That’s why for more than 130 years, we have aimed to keep people well at every age and every stage of life. Today, as the world’s largest and most broadly based healthcare company, we are committed to using our reach and size for good. We strive to improve access and affordability, create healthier communities, and put a healthy mind, body and environment within reach of everyone, everywhere.
Every day, our more than 130,000 employees across the world are blending heart, science and ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
Recruitmentjobs.com.ng is the best job site in Nigeria. Here we publish the latest recruitment and job opportunities in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below: Sorry! the job positions are currently closed, check back.
1.) Manager – SOC Automations
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science is required, or equivalent years of experience in a comparable role with a demonstrable track record of successful experiences
- A minimum of 6 years of Cyber security data engineering and SIEM experience is required, preferably in a large global organization with at least 2 years’ experience in Python and SQL coding. Experience must include architecture, engineering, and operational support of those solutions.
- Excellent hands-on, multi-functional skills in multiple technology areas such as servers, network, data center and applications
- Experience within highly regulated GxP or SOx environment
- Strong presence, influencing, collaboration, information-sharing and organizational skills
- Intermediate skills, verbal and written, in English communication
- Ability to work independently, in fast paced environment and prioritize in parallel while managing expectations. Curious and fast learner
- Exercise independent judgment, strong decision making and problem solving for key processes
- Must have a strong customer service orientation, eye for business value, and a bias for action.
- Great teammate, works with virtual, global teams – including diverse groups of people with varied backgrounds and cultural experiences
- experience in leading mid-sized technical IT projects end-to-end, influencing others without having supervisory responsibility
- Experience in a multi-platform, multi-vendor large enterprise
- A constant learner, look for new ways to implement features and functions that creates higher levels of customer satisfaction.
- An Advanced Degree in IT
- Cyber certification: CISSP or CISM with deep expertise of network / server / db / app / user security, configuration and cyber related data points
- Solid experience in engineering SOAR / SIEM IT data products to mine, blend, process, and analyze very large volumes of structure, semi and unstructured data (gigabytes and terabytes) at high velocity
- Experience integrating with security tools and services through diverse APIs.
- Experience working with ServiceNow, both from a user and programmatic standpoint
- Hands-on experience with SIEMs and associated investigations and alerting within them is a plus.
- Experience in advanced SQL query development & database modelling is a plus.
- Agile Scrum / Product Owner / PMP certification is a plus.
Application Closing Date
Hot Job Vacancies Trending Now
- sss recruitment
- npf recruitment
- nigerian navy recruitment portal
- nigerian immigration recruitment
- civil defence recruitment portal
- nigerian prison service recruitment portal
- nnpc recruitment portal
- cbn recruitment
- nigeria prison recruitment
- customs recruitment
- lagos state local government recruitment
- inec adhoc staff recruitment
- ecowas recruitment application form
- nimc recruitment
- lagos state teachers recruitment
- airforce recruitment portal
- npower recruitment portal
- federal civil service recruitment portal
- fire service recruitment application form
2.) Medical Science Liaison (MSL) Oncology and CNS
We’d love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- Deep scientific knowledge in the therapeutic area with at least 3 years of experience.
- Communication and presentation skills.
- Business acumen.
- Teamwork, leadership and influencing skills.
- Scientific Degree: Medical Doctor, Pharmaceutical or Nature Science university degree.
- Deep knowledge of the therapeutic area, strength in research and interpretation of medical data.
- Relevant work experience, scientific acumen and communication skills in order to be accepted by Leading Specialists in peer-to-peer relationship.
- Awareness of business strategy and high customer focus with an understanding of the importance of business results.
- Innovative, able to work in a matrix and coordinate and drive a complex and changing environment.
- Travels will be required.
This is what awaits YOU at J&J
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Many employee benefits.
Application Closing Date
3.) External Affairs Director – HIV and Mental Health
- Required education is a BA; preferred education is a Master’s Degree in Public Policy, Global Health Policy, or related field.
- A minimum of 8 years work experience in global health policy, advocacy, government affairs, global health program management, or related field is required.
- Experience within HIV is required
- Understanding of global health policy and international architecture
- Track record of working effectively with diverse global health partners
- Excellent networking and diplomatic skills required. Demonstrated cultural sensitivity required.
- Proven ability to research and draft clear, logical, compelling and concise documents and positions in English and articulate them effectively to influence key stakeholders and senior leaders as required.
- Healthcare industry experience within South Africa or Sub Saharan Africa is required
- Excellent verbal, representational and written communication skills required.
- Able to work independently, as well as collaboratively in multi-disciplinary teams is required. Project management experience preferred.
- Demonstrated success at developing collaborative and effective relationships in complex, highly matrixed organization required.
Application Closing Date
Please help your friends and relatives who might be eligible for this job. Share this opportunity!. You can share it on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Click on the sharing buttons below (very easy to use too)!