Apply for Head of Marketing – LottoKing job at BetKing Nigeria. See more details about the job, the requirements, and how to apply.
This is an opportunity to have the overall responsibility for LottoKing brand management and corporate identity, by managing the day to day marketing activities, as well as long term strategies for the company.
Who Do You Report To?
The Head of Lottery.
What are Your Responsibilities?
- Manage all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Establish LottoKing’s positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments.
- Lead the execution of marketing programs and campaigns from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration within the Kingmakers organization.
- Manage the setup, broadcasting and day-to-day running of the LottoKing live draw studio.
- Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies to reach targets.
- Recruit and manage relationship with LottoKing brand ambassadors.
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics.
- Manage content and updates for customer and internal touch points, establishing budget guidelines, participating in events, documenting business processes, and providing additional sales support.
- Present ideas to internal and external teams.
- Communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets.
- Oversee the LottoKing marketing budget.
- Create and publish of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Work closely with design agencies and assisting with product launches and campaigns.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field (or relevant experience).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns.
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills.
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity.
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools.
How to Apply
Please help your friends and relatives who might be eligible for this job. Share this opportunity!. You can share it on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Click on the sharing buttons below (very easy to use too)!