DHL Global Forwarding Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment 2024
Are you looking for vacancies in DHL Global Forwarding Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment 2024? If yes, you are in the right place. Apply for the ongoing DHL Global Forwarding Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment 2024. See 3 job positions, descriptions, eligibility, and how to apply. DHL Global Forwarding Nigeria Limited is seeking the services of both graduates and experienced job seekers to fill the vacant positions in their company.
At DHL, people mean the world to us. That’s why our goal has always been to attract and retain the best talent the world over. We provide challenge and opportunity for personal and professional development. We recognize the difference you bring to our business, and together we share the pride of building THE logistics company for the world.
Under the DHL Supply Chain umbrella, one of the business units of DHL, we provide customized logistics and industry solutions in the areas of supply chain management, warehousing, distribution, value added services, and lead logistics provider services for our customers – helping them deliver better results everyday.
Recruitmentjobs.com.ng is the best job site in Nigeria. Here we publish the latest recruitment and job opportunities in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1.) ACS Account Receivable Supervisor – Aviation NG
- The job holder will ensure that all Air Capacity Sales (ACS) related transactions such as preparation of customer invoices, cash collection, cheque collection, reconciliation of mid-month and monthly report with DHL Panama and daily banking are carried out in accordance with company’s established guidelines and all payments are timely & accurately remitted into a DHL dedicated account.
- To ensure proper and accurate billing system for Air Capacity Sales (ACS)
- To generate an accurate invoice for Air Capacity Sales (ACS) customers.
- Provide prompt, useful & adequate information to Air Capacity Sales (ACS) Customers
- To ensure that all cash sales of Air Capacity Sales (ACS) are received from ACS customers
- To ensure that all cash sales received from Air Capacity Sales (ACS) customer are promptly banked into DHL international Nig Ltd dedicated accounts in accordance with established guidelines of the company.
- Monthly Reconciliation of all cash received on Air Capacity Sales (ACS) and all Airway bills generated.
- B.Sc in Accounting
- 3 years experience
Application Closing Date
Hot Job Vacancies Trending Now
- sss recruitment
- npf recruitment
- nigerian navy recruitment portal
- nigerian immigration recruitment
- civil defence recruitment portal
- nigerian prison service recruitment portal
- nnpc recruitment portal
- cbn recruitment
- nigeria prison recruitment
- customs recruitment
- lagos state local government recruitment
- inec adhoc staff recruitment
- ecowas recruitment application form
- nimc recruitment
- lagos state teachers recruitment
- airforce recruitment portal
- npower recruitment portal
- federal civil service recruitment portal
- fire service recruitment application form
2.) Purchase to Pay Supervisor
- B.Sc Accounting / Finance or its equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years
- Ability to keep a proper book record.
- Knowledge of general accounting procedures
- Ability to carry out a proper filing and documentation.
- Transparency, Accountability and Compliance
- Good oral and written communication skills,
- Transparent honesty, Analytically/problem solving skill,
- Good interpersonal relationships with colleagues,
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Packages,
- Excellent understanding of Finance Applications
- Good Team Player.
Application Closing Date
3.) Zonal IT Service Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Services (or equivalent)
- ITIL Service Management Foundation Certificate
- MCP (Microsoft Certified Professional).
- 5 years work experience in networking PC and server maintenance.
- 3 years experience in IS Service management experience.
- Communication skills (English), spoken and written
Technical expertise in:
- Networking protocols and understanding of data communications in a business environment
- Wide Area Networking of various types (e.g. MPLS, ATM, Frame Relay, leased line, ISDN, VSAT)
- High speed Local Area Networks based on Ethernet technology
- Local to Wide Area network connections
- TCP/IP and other protocols
- Various types of network switching equipment
- DHL proprietary communications software
- Windows 10 Enterprise and Windows /2000
- Unix Operating System (depending on local applications)
- Commitment to Excel: Challenges self and others to exceed standards and achieve extraordinary results. Is not easily deterred when obstacles or delays are encountered.
- Adaptability: Responds positively to change. Maintains effectiveness when confronted with new work situations or the uncertainty and ambiguity that comes with change. Is open to new ideas, assignments and approaches.
- Initiative: A bias for taking action, making decisions and proactively doing things for both current and future opportunities.
- Planning & Organizing: Plans a course of action to accomplish high-priority goals. Monitors progress. Anticipates problems and revises plans to meet changing circumstances.
- Communication: Provides information in a timely, clear and concise manner. Expresses ideas effectively, adjusting style to the needs of others. Listens attentively.
- Influence: Persuades others of the value of an approach or idea. Gains commitment and support.
- Interacting with People: Relates well with people from a wide variety of backgrounds. Is aware of the expressed needs and perceptions of others and adept at picking up the clues to their unexpressed thoughts and feelings. Uses this information to build the relationship.
- Analysis: Thinks through a situation systematically. Critically evaluates both numerical and narrative information. Draws accurate conclusion.
Application Closing Date
Please help your friends and relatives who might be eligible for this job. Share this opportunity!. You can share it on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Click on the sharing buttons below (very easy to use too)!