CBM Global Disability Inclusion Job Recruitment 2024
Are you looking for vacancies in CBM Global Disability Inclusion Job Recruitment 2024? If yes, you are in the right place. Apply for ongoing CBM Global Disability Inclusion Job Recruitment 2024. See the 3 job positions, descriptions, eligibility, and how to apply. CBM Global Disability Inclusion is seeking the services of both graduates interns and experienced job seekers to fill the vacant positions in their company.
CBM Global Disability Inclusion works alongside people with disabilities in the world’s poorest places to fight poverty and exclusion and transform lives. Drawing on over 115 years experience, we work with the most marginalised in society to break the cycle of poverty and disability and build inclusive communities where everyone can enjoy their human rights and fulfil their full potential. Our proven community-based programs help millions of people with disabilities benefit from real and lasting change.
Recruitmentjobs.com.ng is the best job site in Nigeria. Here we publish the latest recruitment and job opportunities in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below: – APPLICATIONS CLOSED
1.) Country Director
- Relevant academic Degree (International Development, Business Administration, Social Sciences).
- Professional experience of at least 5 years at senior management level in a large INGO or international development organisation with a strong track record in successfully developing, leading, and managing programmes and/or institutions in the field of disability, development, or other relevant fields.
- Ability to work diplomatically and with sensitivity with individuals from a variety of cultures, professions, and personal backgrounds.
- Advantage of lived experience with disability.
- Experience of working with persons with disabilities or promoting disability rights is a distinct advantage.
- Proven experience in strategic planning and project cycle management.
- Significant experience in organisational development, change management and capacity building.
- Proficiency and proven experience in financial management, systems, and controls, including institutional grant management.
- Proven skills in advocacy with track-record of building and managing effective partnerships and strategic alliances and influencing policy change.
- Excellent people and team management skills, including motivating, empowering, coaching, delegating, team development, establishing focus, managing conflict and intercultural skills.
- Strong communication skills and experience in managing media crises.
- Preparedness to travel nationally and internationally.
- Commitment to CBM’s mission, vision, and values.
- English (professional proficiency).
- Local/regional language (professional proficiency advantageous).
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- Basic knowledge in ERP systems (e.g.MS Navision or equivalent) is an advantage.
Application Closing Date
29th December, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated Curriculum Vitae & a short Letter of Motivation (in English) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
2.) Senior Officer – Administration / Human Resource
- Academic Degree in Human Resources, Law, General Management, Business Administration or any other relevant field.
- Master’s degree in Hunman Resources will be an advantage.
- Min. of 3 years in a HR Advisor/Officer position preferably in a multinational corporation or NPO
- In depth knowledge and experience of management practices and processes regarding local German staff and expatriates
- Experience in operational HR management with a focus on labour law, ideally AVR and MVG
- Experience in operating personnel systems, ideally REXX
- Very good knowledge of human nature, empathy , “hands-on” mentality, careful working methods
- Independent, agile and flexible working style
- Good knowledge of English
- Identification with Christian values and the mandate of the CBM
- Reflect CBM values in daily work.
- An effective team player who is able to work diplomatically and with sensitivity with individuals from a variety of cultures, professions and personal backgrounds.
- High level of professionalism, maturity and integrity when dealing with sensitive information and issues.
- Ability to proactively anticipate any potential issues or risks for the office and submit appropriate recommendations to address them.
- Quality results oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritise tasks efficiently and meet critical priorities.
- Highly organised and self-directed, comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and under minimal supervision.
Application Closing Date
21st December, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae & Cover Letter indicating interest and eligibility for the position to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Hot Job Vacancies Trending Now
- sss recruitment
- npf recruitment
- nigerian navy recruitment portal
- nigerian immigration recruitment
- civil defence recruitment portal
- nigerian prison service recruitment portal
- nnpc recruitment portal
- cbn recruitment
- nigeria prison recruitment
- customs recruitment
- lagos state local government recruitment
- inec adhoc staff recruitment
- ecowas recruitment application form
- nimc recruitment
- lagos state teachers recruitment
- airforce recruitment portal
- npower recruitment portal
- federal civil service recruitment portal
- fire service recruitment application form
3.) Country Programme Manager
- Relevant University Degrees in Social Sciences, International Development or related fields, or equivalent experience.
- Professional experience in a national or international NGO with a minimum of 3 years at senior level, with a track record in successfully developing and delivering an overall programmatic strategy – with an appropriate portfolio of projects/programmes and partnerships.
- Proven experience successfully leading and managing a programmes team and of ensuring good collaboration and coordination between the programmes team and other teams within the organisation (e.g. Finance team)
- Experience and a track record in developing and managing large scale inclusive development and/or humanitarian programmes in collaboration with national partners, including consortium led projects.
- Experience and a track record of identifying fundraising opportunities; successfully securing grants from donor organisations and of building productive relationships with donors.
- Thorough understanding and proven experience in results-based management and project cycle management, including project assessment and design; all aspects of poroject planning; logframes, monitoring and evaluation; budgeting and programme finance management.
- Demonstrated experience in managing internal and external relationships and partnerships particularly with national / local governments.
- Experience in working with various government/bi-lateral/major institutional donors.
- Strong experience in all aspects of programmes related compliance and procedures and of achieving high operational standards across the team and with partners.
Skills / competencies / personal qualities:
- Outstanding interpersonal, relationship building and employee coaching skills.
- Strong planning and organisation skills with a methodical and structured approach
- Excellent project management skills, with a strong ability to organise and coordinate the timely delivery of complex tasks and projects.
- Attention to detail, strong completer finisher, diligent, persistent with a can-do, positive attitude.
- Skilled in building collaborative relationships with partners and stakeholders, internal and external.
- A self-starter. Proactive, resourceful and entrepreneurial.
- Ability to demonstrate focus and decisiveness.
- Passionate about effecting change at a global level for and alongside people with disabilities and their communities, with a deep commitment to the vision of CBM Global and sympathetic to our Christian values.
- English (professional proficiency), and local language (professional proficiency as relevant).
- Lived experience of disability and knowledge of disability issues an advantage.
The salary offered will be competitive, dependent on skills and experience. We offer a local contract.
- We offer flexible working arrangements.
- As part of our commitment with inclusion, CBM Global aims to encourage applications from people with disabilities and those with health conditions. We have a comprehensive equality and diversity policy.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply online
Shortlisting and Interviews:
- CBM Global is an equal opportunities employer, committed to ensuring all applications are treated fairly.
- All applications are subject to our shortlisting process; if you are shortlisted we will contact you and invite you to attend an online interview.
- You will also be advised at this point if there will be any skills tasks to complete as part of the recruitment process.
Diversity Policy Statement:
- Everyone has the right to be treated with consideration and respect. CBM Global is committed to achieving a truly inclusive environment for all, by developing better working relationships that release the full potential, creativity and productivity of each individual.
- CBM Global aims to ensure that all staff, volunteers, donors, partners, contractors, and the general public are treated fairly.
- This will be regardless of sex, sexual orientation, gender re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, race (including colour, nationality, ethnicity, or national origin), disability, medical status, age, religion or belief, political opinion, social or economic status, or ex-offender status.
- CBM Global is committed to the safety and best interest of all children and vulnerable adults accessing CBM Global supported services and programmes. Relevant background checks including working with children, police and reference checks will be completed prior to the preferred candidate’s employment being confirmed.
- All applicants must have the right to work in the relevant country. All offers of employment are made subject to the following criteria: Proof of eligibility and satisfactory employment screening, and three references satisfactory to CBM Global.
- CBM Global welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds and people with lived experience of disability.
Please help your friends and relatives who might be eligible for this job. Share this opportunity!. You can share it on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Click on the sharing buttons below (very easy to use too)!