Sunrise Universal Integrated Job Recruitment 2024
Are you looking for vacancies in Sunrise Universal Integrated Job Recruitment 2024? If yes, you are in the right place. Apply for the Ongoing Sunrise Universal Integrated Job Recruitment 2024. See details of the 1 job positions, descriptions, eligibility, requirements, and how to apply. Sunrise Universal Integrated is seeking the services of both graduates and experienced job seekers to fill the vacant positions in their company.
Sunrise is a subsidiary of Bond Group of Companies situated in badan, Oyo State with business interest in supermarket, pharmacy, eatery and arcade.
Recruitmentjobs.com.ng is the best job site in Nigeria. Here we publish the latest recruitment and job opportunities in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Academic Qualification and Skills
- OND in Accounting or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in retail cashiering is a must.
- Ability to work with little supervision and multitask
- Attention to detail and organized skills.
- Good interpersonal and sociable.
- Good communication and writing skills.
- Basic Computer knowledge.
Application Closing Date
4th January, 2024.
Hot Job Vacancies Trending Now
- sss recruitment
- npf recruitment
- nigerian navy recruitment portal
- nigerian immigration recruitment
- civil defence recruitment portal
- nigerian prison service recruitment portal
- nnpc recruitment portal
- cbn recruitment
- nigeria prison recruitment
- customs recruitment
- lagos state local government recruitment
- inec adhoc staff recruitment
- ecowas recruitment application form
- nimc recruitment
- lagos state teachers recruitment
- airforce recruitment portal
- npower recruitment portal
- federal civil service recruitment portal
- fire service recruitment application form
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the position as the subject of the email.
Please help your friends and relatives who might be eligible for this job. Share this opportunity!. You can share it on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Click on the sharing buttons below (very easy to use too)!