Sellafield Energy Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2023 | www.sellafieldenergy.com.
This is to inform the general public that the Sellafield Energy Graduate Trainee Recruitment form 2023 is not yet out. Apply for the ongoing Sellafield Energy Resources Limited recruitment 2023 for graduate trainees. The application form is available at the Sellafield Energy recruitment portal – www.sellafieldenergy.com.
Recruitmentjobs.com.ng is the best job site in Nigeria. Here, we will guide you on everything you need to know about Sellafield Energy recruitment 2023. See the available job position, eligibility, requirements and steps to apply.
Sellafield Energy Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2023 | www.sellafieldenergy.com
Sellafield Energy Resources Limited is a leading provider of resources and services to Nigeria’s energy sectors. The company has within a short time emerged as a reference point in the sourcing and provision of personnel, technology, equipment and general materials, amongst other critical resources to our growing number of clients in oilfields and power plants operations.
We seek qualified candidate to fill the vacane position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Industry: Oil & Gas
- Graduates from Nigerian and Foreign Universities
- Must have a B.Sc from a credited University / Polytechnic in the following disciplines:
- Science: Geology, Geophysics, Physics, and Chemistry.
- Engineering: Petroleum, Gas, Chemical, Civil, Mechanical, and Electrical Engineering.
- Social Sciences: Economics, Psychology, Sociology, and Political Science.
- Have graduated from the University with a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) or 1st class.
- Applicants must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme at the time applying for this job application.
- Show adaptability, willingness to learn new skills and commitment to exceptional delivery.
- Computer literate: ability to navigate through portal system and experience in Microsoft office (word, excel, and PowerPoint).
- Possess exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Be innovative and creative
- Be between the age of 21-25 years old
- Applicants are required to pass the EQ and Aptitude test provided
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
The following details must be included in CV Submitted:
- Date of Birth
- State of origin
- Class of degree
- Course of Study
Please help your friends and relatives who might be eligible for this job. Share this opportunity!. You can share it on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Click on the sharing buttons below (very easy to use too)!