NSIA Insurance Limited Graduate Trainee Program 2024
Are you looking for vacancies in NSIA Insurance Limited Graduate Trainee Program 2024? If yes, you are in the right place. Apply for the ongoing NSIA Insurance Limited Graduate Trainee Program 2024. See the job position, description, eligibility, and how to apply. NSIA Insurance Limited is seeking the services of both qualified graduate interns to fill the vacant internship positions in their company.
NSIA Insurance Limited – At Groupe NSIA, we believe that providing the best risk management for companies and individuals comes from our expert knowledge of the industries in which we operate combined with our dedication to looking out for our clients’ interest, always.
Following our successful acquisition of ADIC Insurance Ltd., one of Nigeria’s leading distributors of diversified insurance products and services, NSIA has continued ADIC’s tradition of providing services that consistently meet customer and regulatory requirements.
Recruitmentjobs.com.ng is the best job site in Nigeria. Here we publish the latest recruitment and job opportunities in Nigeria.
We invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for:
Title: Graduate Trainee Program 2024
Job Code: GTP024
- This is a 12-month program that offers you a unique career opportunity.
- This is a chance to enhance your skills while on your jourmey to becoming a proficient insurance expert.
Hot Job Vacancies Trending Now
- sss recruitment
- npf recruitment
- nigerian navy recruitment portal
- nigerian immigration recruitment
- civil defence recruitment portal
- nigerian prison service recruitment portal
- nnpc recruitment portal
- cbn recruitment
- nigeria prison recruitment
- customs recruitment
- lagos state local government recruitment
- inec adhoc staff recruitment
- ecowas recruitment application form
- nimc recruitment
- lagos state teachers recruitment
- airforce recruitment portal
- npower recruitment portal
- federal civil service recruitment portal
- fire service recruitment application form
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND (Second Class Upper minimum)
- 0- 1 year post NYSC experience.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the code “GTP024” as the subject of the mail.
Please help your friends and relatives who might be eligible for this job. Share this opportunity!. You can share it on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Click on the sharing buttons below (very easy to use too)!