NNPC Recruitment 2024/2025 Check Application Form Portal
NNPC Recruitment Application Form Portal – The application for NNPC Recruitment 2024 is not yet available! The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) has started accepting applications for the 2024 session. This website will show you how to apply for the NNPC’s ongoing job vacancies as well as receive notifications for other job openings in Nigeria.
This article will disclose the required educational qualifications as well as employment information. Take your time and read through the stages before implementing them.
We would like to inform all job seekers that the NNPC and its subsidiaries have issued a warning to all applicants to stay away from any recruitment scam activities or indulging anyone/organization during the current NNPC Recruitment Process. As a result, if you’re interested in applying for NNPC Recruitment Form, you should read the following material carefully because it’s the only way to be considered for NNPC jobs in Nigeria.
Many people are wondering when the NNPC Recruitment Form 2023 would be released. Ascertain that you have all of the necessary information and that we are delighted to advise all hopefuls that the Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) form will be available soon.
TAKE NOTE!! Please note that careers.nnpcgroup.com is the official Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) online Recruitment Portal for recruitment intake.
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) is the country’s state-owned oil company, founded on April 1, 1977. The Corporation was given authority and operational interests in refining, petrochemicals, and goods transportation, as well as marketing, in addition to its exploratory activities.
NNPC built refineries in Warri, Kaduna, and Port Harcourt between 1978 and 1989, and took over the 35,000-barrel Shell Refinery in Port Harcourt, which had been built in 1965.
In 1988, the NNPC was divided into 12 strategic business divisions, each of which handled a different aspect of the refining industry: exploration and production, gas development, refining, distribution, petrochemicals, engineering, and commercial investments. NNPC Recruitment Application Form Portal
At the moment, the subsidiary companies are:
1. Nigerian Petroleum Development Company (NPDC) is a Nigerian oil and gas (NPDC)
2. Nigeria’s gas distribution system (NGC)
3. PPMC Integrated Data Services Limited is a subsidiary of the Products and Pipelines Marketing Company (PPMC) (IDSL)
4. National Engineering and Technical Company Limited are a company that specializes in engineering and technology (NETCO)
5. Hydrocarbon Services Nigeria Limited is a company that provides hydrocarbon services in Nigeria (HYSON)
6. Warri Refinery and Petrochemical Co. Limited are a company based in Warri, Nigeria (WRPC)
7. Kaduna Refinery and Petrochemical Co. Limited are a Nigerian refinery and petrochemical company (KRPC)
8. Port Harcourt Refining Co. Limited is a company based in Port Harcourt, Nigeria (PHRC)
9. Duke Oil NNPC Retail.
Updates on the NNPC for 2024
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) has announced the hiring of 1,050 Graduate Trainees, indicating the end of its hiring process for the years 2023/2024.
Mr. Samson Makoji, the corporation’s Acting Group head of Group Public Affairs, quoted Malam Mele Kyari, the Group director, as adding that the NNPC’s Human Resources Division has subsequently begun issuing provisional offers of employment to the 1,050 new employees.
While defining recruiting as a critical task for the company, Malam Kyari noted that the results demonstrated a nationwide reach and met all legal standards.
“We look forward to welcoming our new team members and working with them to build an organization that all Nigerians will be proud of,” Kyari said.
On the 1st of June 2019, shortlisted candidates took part in Computer-Based Testing (CBT) around the country, followed by an interview in July 2019.
In the pursuit of excellence, NNPC, as a civil right employer in the Oil & Gas Industry value chain, which include exploration, refining, transportation, and marketing of petroleum products, will continue to hire the most basic hands to support its operations across the country.
The following are the steps that must be taken:
1. To begin, type your email address into the text box below, which is linked to your smartphone.
2. Select the “Notify Button” from the drop-down menu.
3.Log in to your email account and confirm your subscription.
4. Minimum Requirements
5. You must be eligible for the following before applying for the NNPC Recruitment 2023: West African School Certificate (WASC) or National Examination Council (NECO) with credit in not more than three (3) subjects, including English and two (2) others, or Bachelor Degree (B.Sc) /Higher National Diploma and National Diploma Degree (HND/ND).
The NNPC’s Recruitment Requirements
Take a look at the specifications listed below;
1. Upper Division Bachelor’s Degree in First Class/Second Class
2. HND (minimum of Upper Credit) with a completed Master’s Degree HND (minimum of Upper Credit) with a completed Master’s Degree
3. Applicants must have received their diploma from an approved university, polytechnic, or monotechnic no earlier than 2014.
4. Candidates must be under the age of 28.
5. At the time of application, applicants must have completed the obligatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Scheme.
6. By birth or descent, the applicant must be a Nigerian citizen.
7. Any type of mental or physical stress must not be present in the applicant.
8. Hearing Difficulties, Sight Problems, Fracture, stammering, or some other form of natural impairment should not be present
Instructions for Screening
1. You must submit acceptable identification, such as an international passport, a voter’s ID card, a national ID card, or a driver’s license.
2. Shortlisted candidates must appear at the screening center for registration at least half an hour before the start of the test and try to attend no later than a quarter-hour before your scheduled test time.
3. At the test centers, all electronic devices are prohibited, including cell phones, USB drives, cameras, bags (personal items), packages, wallets, keychains, and so on.
4. Candidates who refuse to suit up may be denied the opportunity to take the test.
5. Please do not bring a friend or escort to the middle.
6. Candidates who are caught attempting to cheat or beat the system will be disqualified.
How to Apply for Jobs at the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC)
Are you, nevertheless, interested in applying for a job with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC)? If so, go to the official E-Recruitment Portal (https://careers.nnpcgroup.com) and fill out the online application.
Your login credentials (Username and Password) used to register for the portal will be used to log in to the exam portal.
The procedure for using the internet is outlined below.
All shortlisted applicants, on the other hand, will be contacted via email and SMS notice.
Steps to access the online service
1. you must first log in. www.careers.nnpcgroup.com/www.nnpcgroup.com/www.nnpcgroup.com/www.nnpcgroup.com/www.nnpcgroup.com/www.nnpcgroup.com/www.
2. After logging onto the official site, you’ll be able to access the most recent recruiting updates, and your next step will be to request all of the recruitment’s data.
3. If you meet the company’s eligibility requirements, you’ll be able to complete the registration process.
4. After you’ve read and agreed to all of the terms and conditions, click the “Apply” button.
5. Login once you’ve created an account.
6.Log in, and you’ll see a link to the registration form. Click it, and the registration process will begin.
7. Fill in the blanks with the proper information in the columns provided.
8. Documents must be uploaded.
9. Finally, submit the form and print it off.
Process for Screening Selected Candidates
Meanwhile, speculations are circulating on social media claiming the NNPC’s shortlisted candidates list is already available on the company’s official website.
Nigeria Recruiting Form, on the other hand, checked the veracity of this report and discovered that the organization has yet to issue the list for 2024. Nevertheless, no information about the appliance’s deadline has been provided.
According to the information we received, the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation wants to complete the graduate recruitment process as soon as possible. As a result, a list of candidates who have been shortlisted for further screening will be prepared very soon. The list of shortlisted candidates with screening date, venue, and timetable are going to be uploaded at NNPC Portal.
Procedures for Obtaining a Shortlist
1. To begin, go to www.nnpcgroup.com and log in.
2. look for the link to the shortlisted candidates on the portal.
3.click on the link.
4.A pdf file will appear on your screen.
5.save it to your computer as a reservation.
6.Look up your name on the internet.
CURRENT SITUATION!! The NNPC has yet to release its list of shortlisted candidates. We’ll post a link to the pdf file right away. We’ll also send out an email alert to all of our subscribers.
Screening Dates: There are currently no announcements on screening dates at the moment.
Meanwhile, if you’ve been accepted, you should begin studying for the screening test right now. We’ll send you fast alerts by email, Facebook, and push notifications if you’re a reader of our portal.
How can I know whether NNPC Recruitment 2024 is genuine?
We publish verifiable information on this portal on a regular basis at currentschoolnews.com, but we urge that all readers go to the official site www.nnpcgroup.com to verify the current status and legitimacy.
CAUTION!! In Nigeria, various criminal gangs are attempting to devise new methods of defrauding citizens and obtaining money. BE CAREFUL.
How to Find Out Where Your Exam Will Be Held
1. Shortlisted candidates will receive an SMS from the authority.
2. This SMS will provide information on the aptitude test’s location and time.
What are your plans for NNPC Recruitment 2023? I strongly encourage you to share this information with others via social media handles.
– APPLICATION CLOSED
Please help your friends and relatives who might be eligible for this job. Share this opportunity!. You can share it on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Click on the sharing buttons below (very easy to use too)!