Apply for the Construction Project Manager Job at Adexen, Lagos. See job description, eligibility, and how to apply.
Adexen is a global Human Ressources Company providing business services in Europe and Africa.
Adexen was mandated by a leading Construction Company to recruit a Project Manager Facade for its operations. The position is based in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below;
Job Position: Construction Project Manager (Facade) – Expatriate
- we are seeking a high caliber and professional individual with a relevant product background (Curtain Walling, Glazing or Facades).
- Experience of acquisition and managing projects and project teams from start to finish along with protecting specifications will be key.
- The Project Manager will be responsible for supervising the facade engineering and construction operations
- Plan, direct, coordinate the execution of the construction phase and achieving contract deliverables and outcomes within fundamental parameters of time, quality and cost
- Regular meetings with the contrator
- Provide leadership and support to the project team to ensure project meets specification
- Oversee its organization, scheduling, and implementation
- Formulates reports concerning such areas as work progress, costs, and scheduling
- Ensure that contractual deliverables are produced and issued on time and in compliance with the requirements
- Monitor adherence to the procedures described in the project management manual
- Ensure full coordination and effective implementation of Health, Safety & Environmental processes and protocols.
- Network effectively, negotiate well and influence people, broker relationships with stakeholders within the project
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or Architecture or other related discipline
- At least 10 years’ experience within a similar industry
- In depth experience in production, material procurement, fabrication and installation of aluminium and glass curtain walls, windows, roof lights, doors, partition walls etc.
- Knowledge of Senior Architectural Systems and Metal Technology
- Ability to read and draft tender documents, contracts, fabrication manuals;design drawings, specifications and construction drawings
- Experience in the construction industry essential
- Strong commercial understanding
- Proficient experience with use of AutoCAD and MS Office software
- Strong managerial skills
- Strong sales and business development skill
- Existing client network is preferred
- Excellent time management
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
How to Apply
The position is currently unavailable at the moment, please check back later.
Only applications through Adexen website will be considered for this job vacancy.
Please help your friends and relatives who might be eligible for this job. Share this opportunity!. You can share it on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Click on the sharing buttons below (very easy to use too)!