Nigerian Army Shortlisted Candidates 2019/2020 | Download PDF List Here.
Did you apply for the current Nigerian Army Recruitment? If yes, check if your name is out. This to notify the general public that the Nigerian Army shortlisted names of successful candidates for SSC and DSSC has been released. The Nigeria Army shortlist 2019 contains the list of candidates invited for an interview. The list is available at the Nigerian army website for the list of successful candidates. All applicants should visit the Nigerian army e-recruitment portal shortlisted candidates to check their names and the available instructions.
Nigerian Army – This is to notify the general public that the list of admitted candidates has been released. The candidates shortlisted below are to report for the Direct Short Service Commission Course 25/2020 Selection Interview scheduled to hold at Headquarters 2 Division Nigerian Army, Adekunle Fajuyi Cantonment Ibadan, Oyo State from 16 November – 1 December 2019
Table of Contents
Nigerian Army shortlisted names of successful candidates for SSC and DSSC – General Instructions to Candidates
- Candidates are required to report at the interview venue on 16 November 2019 with the following:
- Writing materials including ruler and eraser.
- 2 pairs of plain white short sleeve vests.
- 2 pairs of navy blue shorts.
- Canvas shoes/trainers and white socks.
- Set of cutleries including plates and drinking cups.
- Beddings to include white bedspread and pillow case.
- 4 copies of full size coloured photographs taken in standing position and in suit.
- The selection board will involve physical, medical and academic tests. There will also be an oral interview for all candidates.
- Candidates will be required to produce original and photocopies of the following:
- All academic/professional certificates including degree/HND, WASC/GCE or equivalent, Testimonials, First School Leaving Certificate, NYSC Discharge or valid Exemption Certificate as applicable in a file jacket.
- Valid birth certificate as endorsed by the National Population Commission, hospital, Local Government Council of birth or valid age declaration.
- Valid certificate of state of origin.
- Military Identity Card (for Service Personnel).
- Letter of recommendation by the commanding officer for military personnel.
- Letter of sponsorship in civil institution(s) for military personnel.
- Printed Bank Verification Number (BVN) certificate authenticated by a bank.
- Candidates who applied as Air Traffic Controllers under the Nigerian Army Aviation are to come with NCAA approved Air Traffic Control License.
- Candidates will be fed and accommodated for the duration of the interview.
- Candidates would be responsible for their transportation to and from the interview venue. 6. Candidates will not be allowed to use their personal/private vehicles at the interview venue.
- Visitors will not be allowed at the interview venue.
- Candidates will report to Headquarter 2 Division Nigerian Army, Adekunle Fajuyi Cantonment Ibadan Oyo State, on “16th November 2019”. Candidates will be received from 0800am. Candidates who arrive later than 6 pm on 16 November 2019 will be disqualified.
- A high standard of discipline is expected from all candidates. Candidates could be disqualified on disciplinary grounds.
Nigerian Army Screening Date
Candidates shortlisted below are to report for the Short Service Combatant Course 46/2020 Selection Interview scheduled to hold in 2 batches at the Nigerian Defence Academy (Old Site), Kaduna from 8 November – 7 December 2019.
- Batch One 8 – 22 November 2019 includes: Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, FCT, Gombe, Imo and Jigawa.
- Batch Two 22 November – 7 December 2019 includes: Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe and Zamfara.
Nigerian Army Shortlisted Candidates 2019/2020 | Download PDF List Here
1.) Nigerian Army List of Shortlisted Candidates for Short Service Combatant Course (SSC) 46/2020
Click Here to View List (PDF)
2.) Nigerian Army List of Shortlisted Candidates for Direct Short Service Commission Course (DSSC) 25/2020 Selection Board
Note: The Nigerian Army shall not be liable for any injuries/death recorded in the course of the selection interview.
Please help your friends and relatives who might be eligible for this job. Share this opportunity!. You can share it on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Click on the sharing buttons below (very easy to use too)!
Leave a Reply