Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2020/2021 | NAF Recruitment Application Form Portal | www.nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng.
The Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment form 2020 is out. Apply for the ongoing Nigerian air force short service 2020 recruitment. The application form is available at the Nigeria airforce recruitment portal 2020 – www.nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng. As we speak, the NAF Recruitment portal www.careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng 2020 is accepting new applications. All successful applicants will be invited for the NAF DSSC zonal enlistment exercise to be announced soon.
The SMEDAN job vacancy is open for both graduates and nongraduates from Nigeria. All suitably qualified applicants should see the available job positions, eligibility requirements and steps to apply.
Recruitmentjobs.com.ng is the best job site in Nigeria. Here we publish the latest recruitment and job opportunities in Nigeria. Here, we bring you the latest news on Nigerian airforce recruitment.
Table of Contents
Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2020/2021 | NAF Recruitment Application Form Portal
The Nigerian Air force Direct Short Service Commission Recruitment 2020 is currently ongoing. See the requirements and how to apply below.
The Nigerian Air Force (NAF), invites application from suitably qualified graduates and post graduates for training as:
Apply here: Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
We are going to cover a lot of aspects in this article including:
- NAF Recruitment 2020
- Nigerian Air force DSSC Recruitment Form
- Nigerian Air force Direct Short Service Commission Recruitment
- Airforce DSSC Portal
If you want to apply for the ongoing Air force Recruitment, then stay focused and read through this article. All the information you would need to succeed in the Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) recruitment in the Air force is available right on the page.
DSSC – Direct Short Service Commission
SSC – Short Service Commission
Nigerian Air force DSSC Recruitment Requirments
Title: Direct Short Services Cadet
- All applicants must be Nigerians, not less than 1.66m tall for male and not less than 1.63m tall for female.
- Applicants should be between 22 and 30 years by 30 September, 2020 (22-35 for Consultants).
Interested applicants must possess Bachelor’s Degree with second class Upper division or HND with Upper credit in the following fields
- Accounting, Sociology, Criminology, Psychology, Mass Communication, Public Relations, Journalism, Television and Film Production, History, Economics, Marketing, Purchasing and Supply, Business Management, Music/Instrument Technology, Arts, Sports, Theology, Arabic & Islamic Studies.
- Law: Criminal, Constitutional, Procurement, Land and Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR).
- Languages: French, German, Russian, Mandarin and Arabic.
- Engineering: Software, Network, Computer, Electrical/Electronic, Mechanical, Chemical, Satellite Communication, Satellite Control, Satellite Ground Station, Telecommunications, Aerospace & Aeronautical. Database/Network Administration, Web Developing, Network & Cyber Security, IT Robotics, GISfRemote Sensing, Satellite Image Analyst, Data Telecommunication, Intelligence and Security Studies.
- Geography, Cartography, Astronomy, Cosmology, MET, ATCO and Fire, Chemistry, Statistics/Record Analyst, Biochemistry, Biology, Physics, Mathematics, Nutrition, Lab Tech.
- Medical Consultants: General Surgeons, Physicians, Pediatricians, Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, Anaesthetists, Nursing, Pharmacy, Biomedical Engineering, Dental Techs/Therapists, Dietetics, Medical Laboratory, Medical Records, Optometry, Preventive Health, Clinical Psychology, Radiography, Physical & Health, Health Education & Human Kinetics, Vet Medicine.
- Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Constable Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- US Army Recruitment
How to Apply for Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2018
- Interested applicants are to apply free of charge online
- Applicants are to print out the under listed documents after completion of an application online:
- Local Government Indigeneship Form.
- Attestation Form.
- Acknowledgment Form.
- Serving Military personnel are to note that documents (forms) listed above are not applicable to them, however, the special attestation form is to be filled by their current Unit Commander.
Application Portal Opens 22nd October 2019
- Zonal Enlistment Exercise will hold
- Multiple online application will be disqualified.
- NAF online Registration and all other enlistment processes are free of charge and no payment should be made at any point throughout the Exercise.
- The Attestation Form must be accompanied by the passport photograph of the signee. The signee is also to endorse his name and signature on the back of his passport photograph and that of the applicant.
- For further information see the instruction page on the website or call the following support lines:
If you need updates on Nigerian Air Force DSSC Recruitment 2020, kindly let us know in the comment section below and we will send you regular updates via your mail.
Please help your friends and relatives who might be eligible for this job. Share this opportunity!. You can share it on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Click on the sharing buttons below (very easy to use too)!
Leave a Reply