MTN Nigeria Global Graduate Development Programme 2024
Are you looking for vacancies in MTN Nigeria Global Graduate Development Programme 2024? If yes, you are in the right place. Apply for the MTN Nigeria Global Graduate Development Programme 2024. See the description, eligibility, and how to apply. MTN Nigeria is seeking the services of both graduates and experienced job seekers to fill the vacant positions in their Company.
MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognizable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
Recruitmentjobs.com.ng is the best job site in Nigeria. Here we publish the latest recruitment and job opportunities in Nigeria.
We invite applications for: APPLICATION CLOSED
Title: MTN Global Graduate Development Programme – Nigeria 2024
Job Schedule: Full-time
What the MTN Global Graduate Programme can do for you?
- MTN’s Global Graduate Development Programme seeks to source, develop, and accelerate top graduates from across MTN’s footprint in Africa and the Middle East. The programme offers a privileged experience that fast-tracks talented individuals into critical roles at MTN.
- The MTN Graduate Development Programme combines both formal development through the MTN Academy, as well as on-the-job development through full employment and placement into a strategically aligned role.
- The formal component includes modules at MTN’s 3 regional learning centres, located in Southern, Northern and Western Africa.
- These will include blended learning experiences such as metaphoric immersive experiences, multiple digital and media channels, and connection to social media platforms. On-the-job development will take place locally where graduates are employed in MTN’s operating companies, and through job rotation. This will include in-role experience, varied interactions with the executive committees, mentoring, and coaching.
- The MTN Graduate Development Programme offers top graduates a bespoke development and significant employment experience in a company that has and continues to shape this continent.
- Must have graduated with a minimum grade of Second Class Upper Division (2:1) or HND Upper Credit no earlier than 2021.
- Must have completed National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) in September 2023 with a valid certificate
- Must be fluent in the English Language
- Must have a valid international passport
Hot Job Vacancies Trending Now
- sss recruitment
- npf recruitment
- nigerian navy recruitment portal
- nigerian immigration recruitment
- civil defence recruitment portal
- nigerian prison service recruitment portal
- nnpc recruitment portal
- cbn recruitment
- nigeria prison recruitment
- customs recruitment
- lagos state local government recruitment
- inec adhoc staff recruitment
- ecowas recruitment application form
- nimc recruitment
- lagos state teachers recruitment
- airforce recruitment portal
- npower recruitment portal
- federal civil service recruitment portal
- fire service recruitment application form
- Partnership & Business Development skills
- Digital Marketing skills
- Strong numerate and analytical skills
- Technology security
- Excellent Written and Verbal communication skills
- Excellent Research Abilities
- Ability to keep up with current developments and trends (e.g. technological, economic etc.)
- Excellent relationship-building and teamwork capabilities
- Intermediate proficiency level in Microsoft suite applications
- Must exhibit MTN Values of: Leadership, Innovation, Relationships, Integrity, and a Can-Do attitude.
- Must exhibit MTN Vital Behaviours: Complete Accountability, Get It Done, Active Collaboration, and Complete Candour.
Application Closing Date
24th December, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: All applicants must be Nigerian citizens who have completed their NYSC (proof is required) and who have a valid international passport.
Please help your friends and relatives who might be eligible for this job. Share this opportunity!. You can share it on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Click on the sharing buttons below (very easy to use too)!