Nestle Nigeria recruitment 2020 – Apply for the current Demand Planner Job at Nestlé Lagos. See job descriptions, eligibility, and the link to apply.
Nestle Nigeria Plc – As the Leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company, we are committed to enhancing People’s lives, everywhere, every day. Infact enhancing lives will influence everything we do together.
A presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centres brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
We are recruiting to fill the following position below:
Job Position: Material Requirement Planner
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Position Type: Full-Time
Minimum Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
Minimum Relevant Work Experience: 2 – 4 years relevant experience in the Supply Chain function within an FMCG company
- Developing a feasible production plan for factories, taking into account strategic stock policies and critical resource availability.
- Allocating multi-sourced products to alternative lines in conditions where such resource allocation is needed.
- Triggering capacity decisions by proactively identifying demand trends and doing capacity checks against production plans.
- Supporting management decision-making by providing simulated alternative supply scenarios and adjusting plans in case of unexpected conditions.
- Maintaining data integrity with respect to master planning data and planning parameters.
- Coordinating the Monthly Production Review meetings and triggering decision-making for optimized factory operations.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Economics, Statistics, Engineering or other related courses.
- 2 – 4 years relevant experience in the Supply Chain function within an FMCG or similar company (inclusive of 1 to 2 years material planning experience). Experience working with cross-functional teams (including Supply Chain, Sales, Marketing, Production and Finance) is an added advantage.
- Experience managing and relating with multiple levels of employees including mid-level to senior management categories.
- Familiarity with Monthly Business Planning processes and tools.
- Data-driven individual with strong analytical and numeracy skills; able to effectively create and interpret applicable simulations.
- Proficiency in the use of SAP (including APO DP), Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word and PowerBI. Knowledge of the use of SAS Forecast Studio is an added advantage.
- Great communications skills (Oral and Written).
- Forward-thinking individual with a great degree of proactiveness and innovation.
- High level of attention to details, assertiveness and tenacity (can-do spirit).
How do I apply?
Follow the steps and attach a copy of your CV. The closing date for applications is September 18, 2020. We would be considering applicants as they apply, so please do not delay in submitting your application. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted or given feedback.
Please help your friends and relatives who might be eligible for this job. Share this opportunity!. You can share it on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Click on the sharing buttons below (very easy to use too)!