Apply for Lottery Draw Manager Job at BetKing Nigeria. See job description, requirements, and how to apply.
We are on a mission is to build Africa’s most valued gaming company. We are challenging the status quo of gaming in Africa and building incredible products that entertain millions of customers, creating life changing experiences and empowering African entrepreneurs.
Working at BetKing means having fun while growing professionally and personally, in a fast-paced company. We have a PASSION-driven culture that places strong value in its PEOPLE while entertaining our customers through our PRODUCTS.
Working with us will give you the financial rewards and working flexibility. You will learn new things, get recognized for your efforts, learn skills that will last a lifetime, develop a strong network of lifelong friends while growing professionally.
You will conduct and perform all duties related to the lottery drawings. This is done in scrupulous compliance with company policy and applicable standards, rules and regulations and regulatory requirements as needed..
Your Reporting Line
- Report to the Head of LottoKing.
What’s in it for You:
- Develop policies and procedures to be used in drawings. Policies will be updated periodically by the draw manager to include additions and enhancements.
- Complete and process all paperwork and ensure integrity of all draw games during and after the drawings
- Oversee all drawings to ensure they are conducted in an accurate and professional manner.
- Resolve issues surrounding drawings and consult with management and any other resources as required.
- Initiate and control lock-down of draw.
- Set up, manages and ensures continues security compliance of all draw equipment and facilities.
- Process and enter winning results in the backoffice system according to the relevant policy and ensures accuracy.
- Coordinate with Internal employees to ensure that information necessary to conduct the drawing is accurate and complete.
- Liaise with internal compliance staff around the draw process, draw validation and any other draw specific requirements.
- Reconcile the drawing results and prepare for presentation to the Lottery.
- Maintain a variety of statistics tracking drawings.
- Perform quality review of drawings.
- Complete random security audits.
- Manage draw staff and sets up work roster.
- Perform any and all other reasonable duties as assigned.
- Arrange and manage regular machine and ball testing activities as and when required.
- Update relevant social media platforms as required, including uploading of draw footage and sending results to the press.
Some Must Haves?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Advanced knowledge of IT systems.
- Ability to travel.
- Previous Lottery or Sports Betting industry experience preferred.
- Attention to detail is a must.
- Effective communication skills.
- Management skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
How to Apply
Please help your friends and relatives who might be eligible for this job. Share this opportunity!. You can share it on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Click on the sharing buttons below (very easy to use too)!