Law jobs in Nigeria 2020 – Apply for the current Legal Associate Jobs at Olajide Oyewole LLP (A member of DLA Piper Africa). See job description, requirements, and the link to apply.
The ideal candidate is a high-performing corprate governance professional who is fully ICSA or ICSAN qualified, with a proven track record of providing high-quality governance advice and business management support to Boards. The candidate will assist in providing high quality, professional and client-focused corporate governance services to the firm’s clients, and will work with team colleagues across the full range of corporate law and governance services.
- Delivery of a high-quality, effective and efficient corporate governance service to clients
- Advising on, negotiating and preparing commercial and corporate documentation relating to the whole life cycle of companies and corporate transactions
- Contributor to firm’s knowledge base
- Delivery of Board Advisory services
- Monitoring and managing the firm’s portfolio of client companies
- Law degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 5 year professional working experience of providing high-quality client-focused corporate governance support to Boards
- Deep knowledge of governance and developments in practice
- Excellent relationship management skills, able to work with stakeholders at all levels of the organisation. (Essential)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Please help your friends and relatives who might be eligible for this job. Share this opportunity!. You can share it on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Click on the sharing buttons below (very easy to use too)!