Hyprops Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment 2024
Are you looking for vacancies in Hyprops Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment 2024? If yes, you are in the right place. Apply for the ongoing Hyprops Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment 2024._See the 4 job positions, descriptions, eligibility, and how to apply. Hyprops Nigeria Limited is seeking the services of both graduates and experienced job seekers to fill the vacant positions in their establishment.
Hyprops Nigeria Limited is a fully-owned Nigerian company which has provided oilfield support services to the oil and gas industry in Nigeria since 1997. At all levels, our strategic alliances and technical associations have been based on the changing dynamics for Oilfield Services Provision in Nigeria, in particular the increasingly “marine-based” nature of the industry in the country and our long-term strategy of vertical integration, to position us to support clients through the lifecycle of assets-through the development of conceptual designs, detailed engineering, construction and construction management, installation, pre-commissioning, commissioning, operations and maintenance and facility decommissioning.
Recruitmentjobs.com.ng is the best job site in Nigeria. Here we publish the latest recruitment and job opportunities in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1.) IT Support Officer
- Provide first-line support to internal users/customers towards the resolution of faults/queries in a professional and timely manner
- Provide support to and assist IT technical team as necessary.
- Maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to service management principles.
- Resolve faults and answer queries as requested by senior technical staff within the time frames required.
- Work within the Information Technology department answering support queries via phone, portal, email and in person.
- Create and maintain helpdesk logs ensuring jobs are correctly assigned and work logs are added.
- Ensure the timely application of critical/required updates for operating systems, software applications, anti-virus applications and end-point protection applications
- Provide support on switches/Routers/firewalls and VPNs.
- End user and product support for printers and photocopiers
- Respond to and log support calls, escalating as required internally or with service vendors
- Assist in the setup of presentation projectors and provide audio-visual support as required
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Ensure the proper documentation of all support procedures and relevant reports
- Follow diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system
- perform other IT support tasks as shown or requested by senior technical staff
- Undertake any other duties as from time to time may be assigned by your supervisor/line manager
- Education: A University Degree in Computer Science,or any relevant field from an internationally recognized tertiary institution.
- Experience: A minimum of 3 years’ cognate work experience .
Application Closing Date
2.) Tendering Executive
Assist the unit head in undertaking the following activities:
- Coordinate, prepare and compile bid submission documents in relation to tendering/bidding activities, tender questionnaires and pre-qualifications.
- Liaise with relevant departments to gather necessary information and documentation for tender submissions
- Check various Tender Search systems on a daily basis and identify any contracts which may be of interest to the Company, either to bid or for market intelligence purposes.
- Articulate proposals and write-ups.
- Facilitate online submission of bid package through NIPEX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) portal.
- Contribute to the strategic direction of the company by coming up with ideas and concepts that will grow the business.
- Promote companies’ products and services and achieve company-wide revenue and profit targets.
- Prepare cost/pricing spreadsheets with regards to personnel, equipment, consumables and sub-contract services for work based on the ITT requirements using standard formatted spreadsheets.
- Prepare regular reports to management on the activities of client project teams, client budget trends and client service needs, as well as all reports mandated by the management of HNL.
- Maintain up to date understanding of industry trends and technical developments that affects target markets.
- Comply with operations processes and procedures and contribute to their development and continual improvement.
- Contribute to the identification of emerging trends and new technologies within and outside the company’s existing business markets.
- Identify potential risks associated with tender submissions and develop mitigation strategies
- Attend pre-bid meetings to gather insights for bid preparation.
- Maintain a comprehensive record of all tender-related activities, including correspondence, documents and outcomes
- A University Degree in a relevant technical field from an Internationally recognized Tertiary Institution.
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar work environment
Application Closing Date
Hot Job Vacancies Trending Now
- sss recruitment
- npf recruitment
- nigerian navy recruitment portal
- nigerian immigration recruitment
- civil defence recruitment portal
- nigerian prison service recruitment portal
- nnpc recruitment portal
- cbn recruitment
- nigeria prison recruitment
- customs recruitment
- lagos state local government recruitment
- inec adhoc staff recruitment
- ecowas recruitment application form
- nimc recruitment
- lagos state teachers recruitment
- airforce recruitment portal
- npower recruitment portal
- federal civil service recruitment portal
- fire service recruitment application form
3.) Technical Sales Engineer
- Identify and establish connections with new clients, understanding their unique requirements
- Undertake detailed analysis of customer operating requirements as it relates to Hyprops’ Target Manufactured Products
- Prepare a statement of requirements for various clients in Hyprops’ target industries to enable Hyprops Technical Alliance Partners to develop or adopt products specifically targeting the needs of the target industries
- Participate in the development of technical sales materials, and specification sheets, in conjunction with representatives of Hyprops’ Technical Partners
- Support the team lead in facilitating sales visits, technical presentations, product demonstrations, seminars and workshops to build awareness of Hyprops’ Technical Partners’ Products, amongst key decision makers in target client organizations and demonstrate how target products meet their specific needs
- Contribute to the preparation of technical and commercial Proposals to clients specifically aimed at selling target products
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies to achieve and surpass sales targets
- Conduct market research to identify potential clients and opportunities for business expansion
- Posses a deep understanding of the technical specifications and features of the manufactured products
- Communicate technical information effectively to both technical and non technical stakeholders
- Analyze clients needs and propose customized solutions that align with the technical capabilities of our technical partners
- Work closely with technical partners to stay updated on product development and enhancements
- Maintain accurate records of sales activities, customer interactions, and market intelligence
- Generate regular reports for management, detailing sales performance and future prospects
- Stay abreast of advancements in both technical and sales domains through continuous learning
- Participate in product installations at client request
- Collate information on competitor products and replacements, to provide Hyprops and its Technical Alliance Partners, critical data on their prices and new technical features
- Contribute to the company’s growth by achieving and exceeding sales targets.
- A Degree in a relevant technical field from an Internationally recognized Tertiary Institution.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in the marketing and sales of engineered and manufactured products and a track record of achieving sales targets
Application Closing Date
4.) Marine Engineer
- Provide operational and engineering support to marine vessels and equipment.
- Performs engineering analysis and documentation of vessel conditions.
- Manage vessel machinery performance and efficiency.
- Provide engineering support to management in the repair, modification, and overhaul of vessels and related equipment.
- Coordinate with external engineering consultants and vendors.
- Ensure proficiency in using and testing electronic equipment.
- Conduct inspection of vessels to confirm adherence to safety regulations.
- Prepare technical reports such as research, system diagnosis, and design analysis documentation.
- Source for and liaise with local and international technical partners in support of the company’s marine tenders and business.
- Source for clients for the company’s marine assets to maximize revenues from such assets.
- Maintain a database for maritime personnel.
- Make contributions to management with respect to funding required for marine services.
- Maintain a database on offshore vessel specifications and identify suitable vessels for marine projects.
- Monitor offshore field activities ensuring they comply to the marine operations manual.
- Ensure that all the company’s maritime activities are carried out in line with regulatory and client requirements.
- A Degree, preferably in Marine or Mechanical Engineering discipline from an Internationally recognized tertiary Institution.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in various capacities within a marine service function in the oil and gas industry. OOW engine or any previous sailing experience is an added advantage
Application Closing Date
Please help your friends and relatives who might be eligible for this job. Share this opportunity!. You can share it on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Click on the sharing buttons below (very easy to use too)!