First Independent Power Limited Entry Level Engineering Programme 2024
Are you looking for vacancies in First Independent Power Limited Entry Level Engineering Programme 2024? If yes, you are in the right place. Apply for the ongoing First Independent Power Limited Entry Level Engineering Programme 2024. See the job Position, descriptions, eligibility, and how to apply. First Independent Power Limited is seeking the services of both graduates and experienced job seekers to fill the vacant positions in their bank.
First Independent Power Limited (FIPL), a subsidiary of Sahara Power Group, is a privately owned company in the business of power generation in Nigeria located in Rivers State. Our vision is to be the provider of choice wherever energy is consumed. We intend to be the largest and most stable power generation company in the South-South region of the country while significantly contributing to the power grid of Nigeria.
Recruitmentjobs.com.ng is the best job site in Nigeria. Here we publish the latest jobs and employment opportunities in Nigeria.
Applications are invited for:
Title: 2024 Entry Level Engineering Programme
- At the heart of our operations lies an unrivalled engineering expertise where innovation and continuous improvement are the norm. We now have opportunities for enthusiastic and talented young engineers to join our team who will continually work to ensure that the vision of the business is progressively realized.
- The Entry Level Engineering Program of FIPL is focused on recruiting young engineers who are fresh out of the university between the ages of 21 and 27 for our organisation.
- Original Equipment Manufacturers
- Other Sahara Group Companies and Corporate Functions
Minimum Qualifications / Experience
- Engineering Degree (Bachelor’s or HND) with a minimum of 2nd Class Upper Division/ Upper Credit
- Maximum of 2-year Post-NYSC experience.
- Maximum age- 27 years old by December 2024.
- Applicant must have completed NYSC.
- Basic usage of Microsoft Office Suites
- Familiarity with CAD packages and Engineering Software i.e. MATLAB
- Basic Project Management
- Problem Solving and Critical Thinking skills
- Communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Knowledge and commitment to Occupational Health and Safety
- Technical Report writing skills
- Be a Team player
- Enthusiasm, Commitment and Motivation
- Be Resourceful
Hot Job Vacancies Trending Now
- sss recruitment
- npf recruitment
- nigerian navy recruitment portal
- nigerian immigration recruitment
- civil defence recruitment portal
- nigerian prison service recruitment portal
- nnpc recruitment portal
- cbn recruitment
- nigeria prison recruitment
- customs recruitment
- lagos state local government recruitment
- inec adhoc staff recruitment
- ecowas recruitment application form
- nimc recruitment
- lagos state teachers recruitment
- airforce recruitment portal
- npower recruitment portal
- federal civil service recruitment portal
- fire service recruitment application form
Application Closing Date
30th January, 2024.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Please help your friends and relatives who might be eligible for this job. Share this opportunity!. You can share it on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Click on the sharing buttons below (very easy to use too)!