ExxonMobil Graduate Internship 2024/2025 Application Form Portal | www.jobs.exxonmobil.com.
Are you looking for how to get an internship at ExxonMobil after graduation? If yes, the opportunity is here. The ExxonMobil Graduate Internship form 2024 is open. Apply for the current ExxonMobil graduate internship 2023/2024. The application form is now available at the ExxonMobil internship portal – www.jobs.exxonmobil.com.
Apply for Mobil producing Nigeria internship 2024. The ExxonMobil internship Nigeria is open for graduates of Engineering, Geoscience, Medical Sciences, and Business and Administration courses. As we speak, the application for ExxonMobil internship 2023 in open. The mobil producing Nigeria internship open for all citizens from Nigeria.
See Also: ExxonMobil undergraduate internship
Recruitmentjobs.com.ng is the best job site in Nigeria. Here we will guide you on everything you need to know about ExxonMobil internship application 2023.
Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPN) is involved in the exploration and production of crude oil and natural gas, and operate several joint venture concessions and deepwater production sharing contracts which currently focus on major secondary oil recovery projects; natural gas liquids and gas monetization and significant investment in national content development.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Graduate Internship Programme (Geoscience)
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Segment: Sustainability, Geology, Energy, Engineering
What Role You Will Play In Our Team
- This program provides Nigerian students the chance to gain hands-on experience at a world leading energy company, enabling interns to immediately apply their skills in a business environment.
- At ExxonMobil, we prioritize continuous learning and development, offering interns on-the-job training, mentoring, and coaching from experienced mentors and supervisors for a comprehensive growth experience.
- Geoscience internships are usually 6 months duration for undergraduates and 12 months for Graduates.
What You Will Do
Responsibilities may include but are not limited the below mentioned:
- Ability to integrate knowledge, varied data sets, analogues, and ideas to solve geological problems to support the business.
- Provide sound judgment, timeliness, and aptitude in application of geoscience tools and techniques and desire to maintain competitive advantage through advanced training and superior technological understanding.
- There is a requirement for demonstrable leadership skills, adaptability, teamwork, excellent communication skills, and a commitment to high safety and ethical standards.
- Candidates should be able to work effectively within and across diverse team environments
Hot Job Vacancies Trending Now
- sss recruitment
- npf recruitment
- nigerian navy recruitment portal
- nigerian immigration recruitment
- civil defence recruitment portal
- nigerian prison service recruitment portal
- nnpc recruitment portal
- cbn recruitment
- nigeria prison recruitment
- customs recruitment
- lagos state local government recruitment
- inec adhoc staff recruitment
- ecowas recruitment application form
- nimc recruitment
- lagos state teachers recruitment
- airforce recruitment portal
- npower recruitment portal
- federal civil service recruitment portal
- fire service recruitment application form
- Students actively pursuing a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Ph.D. degrees
- Applicants to this program must be a Nigerian with a Degree in Geology or Geophysics
- Record of strong academic performance. Minimum of Second class upper or its equivalent
- Graduate interns should provide evidence of NYSC discharge certificate.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Please help your friends and relatives who might be eligible for this job. Share this opportunity!. You can share it on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Click on the sharing buttons below (very easy to use too)!