Dell Nigeria Job Recruitment 2024
Are you looking for vacancies in Dell Nigeria Job Recruitment 2024? If yes, you are in the right place. Apply for the ongoing Dell Nigeria Job Recruitment 2024. See the 2 job positions, descriptions, eligibility, and how to apply. Dell Nigeria is seeking the services of both graduates and experienced job seekers to fill the vacant positions in their company.
Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company we are a people company. We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Systems Engineer on our Server and Networking team in Lagos, Ghana.
Recruitmentjobs.com.ng is the best job site in Nigeria. Here we publish the latest recruitment and job opportunities in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below: Sorry! the job positions are currently closed, check back.
1.) Senior Solutions Architect
- 5 to 8 years of related experience in a professional role
- VMware VCP-DCV Certification
- Solid writing skills and a proven ability to document processes
- Outstanding communication and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of project management principles and methodologies.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Dell Proven Professional Certification.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Hot Job Vacancies Trending Now
- sss recruitment
- npf recruitment
- nigerian navy recruitment portal
- nigerian immigration recruitment
- civil defence recruitment portal
- nigerian prison service recruitment portal
- nnpc recruitment portal
- cbn recruitment
- nigeria prison recruitment
- customs recruitment
- lagos state local government recruitment
- inec adhoc staff recruitment
- ecowas recruitment application form
- nimc recruitment
- lagos state teachers recruitment
- airforce recruitment portal
- npower recruitment portal
- federal civil service recruitment portal
- fire service recruitment application form
2.) Services Presales Architect
What You’ll Achieve:
- The Presales Architect defines the professional services components of Dell solutions to customers, carrying out the scope definition and costing for solution being proposed and covering presales activities such as information gathering through workshops and customer meetings, driving transformational conversations in a consultative way, in addition to other Go To Market initiatives such as presentations and roadshows for the purpose of creating demand. Dell Nigeria Job Recruitment
- The Presales Architect assists the sales staff with the in positioning Dell’s services as an enabler to deliver outcomes for the Dell product offerings in alignment with customer needs and more specifically defining the Scope of Work and the associated activities and efforts and defining the value proposition required to support the sales of complex integrated solutions and advisory services. Coordinate internal specialists, subcontractors and inter-departmental experts in solution design and scoping discussions.
- Support highly complex accounts and manage relationships with executive-level technical staff and decision-makers while enhancing existing and defining new approaches/methods to selling enterprise/client products and services.
- Verify roles and responsibilities required to support the account team in a sales pursuits.
- Provide counsel to account team members to ensure alignment on customer requirements and definition of systems integration requirements and provide technical expertise to design and implement solutions using breadth of our products and services.
- Qualify highly complex sales opportunities in terms of customer technical requirements, competition, decision making process and funding.
- Presents the design and value of the proposed solution and business case to customers, prospects and management at a senior and/or executive level and be recognized as a thought leader in the industry.
- Experience in a services presales capacity, with expert understanding of Dell Technologies’ products and services portfolio – in particular in at least 2 of the areas of Data Centre Transformation, Cloud, Data, Analytics, Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery.
- Used to working with customers in complex business environments to devise new and innovative solutions to business challenges, with a proven ability to anticipate customer needs beyond existing scope of enterprise/client products and services.
- The candidate to be considered requires a high degree of technical competency to respond to customer needs and an ability to discuss product capabilities and applications with technical users/buyers.
Application Closing Date
Please help your friends and relatives who might be eligible for this job. Share this opportunity!. You can share it on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Click on the sharing buttons below (very easy to use too)!