Business Analyst Jobs in Lagos – Apply for the ongoing Business Analyst (Senior Associate) at PwC South Africa, Lagos. See job descriptions, requirements, and how to apply.
At PwC South Africa, helping you achieve your goals is at the heart of what we do. Our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. By listening to you and understanding your vision, we can help you overcome the challenges you face. Whether you are a large global organisation, a government body or a family-owned private business, we have the experience and expertise to help you.
We are currently recruiting for the position below;
Job Position: Business Analyst (Senior Associate)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Business Analyst (Senior Associate) at PwC South Africa, Lagos
Job Description & Summary
A career with our Intelligent Automation practice will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients implement automation strategy and technologies to enable growth, support transformation and enhance employee and customer satisfaction. Our clients are operating in a rapidly changing business environment that demands employee adaptability, continuous improvements in productivity and delivery quality, and improvements in customer satisfaction. Intelligent automation provides a mechanism to address all of these demands rapidly and cost effectively. We play an integral role in helping our clients define and execute their automation strategy that includes clear value propositions, governance, effective operating models and workforce upskilling along with deployment of impactful intelligent automation technologies.
Our team focuses on the design and implementation of the Intelligent Automation technologies that are used for client solutions. As part of the team you will focus on the technical design, build, testing and documentation of intelligent automations using technologies including: intelligent process discovery, robotic process automation, BPM, Decision Engines, integration platforms, cloud services, data analytics, intelligent data capture, and artificial intelligence. You will interact with the process architecture teams to collaborate on designing and building solutions, along with contributing to reusable artifacts and engage in identifying useful new technologies and practices.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities and coach to help deliver results.
- Develop new ideas and propose innovative solutions to problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from from current trends in business area.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Share relevant thought leadership.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality, diverse relationships.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
We are hiring a Business Analyst to join our Intelligent Automation (IA) team. Business analysts (BAs) are responsible for bridging the gap between the developers and the business or clients. You will work alongside other business analysts and report directly to the project manager.
The Intelligent Automation team helps our clients (both external and internal) improve efficiency and effectiveness of their processes via the use of technology. The Business Analyst will be a member of the Intelligent Automation team.
- Obtain, document and agree business requirements with clients (both external and internal) via interview sessions.
- Facilitate workshops to translate Client requirements to internal stakeholders (i.e. development, quality assurance and project management teams).
- Ensuring developed solutions meet business needs and requirements by performing the first level of User Acceptance testing.
- Facilitate training sessions with clients on developed solutions.
- Develop documentation standards for the team.
- A bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as an IT Business Analyst.
- Ability to elicit, understand, document and translate Client or Business requirements to the internal development teams.
- Ability to communicate effectively with Clients (i.e. Business & Technical teams) and our internal development teams.
- Basic understanding of IT technology stacks and common development trends.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to develop Business Analysis documentation templates.
- Perform User Acceptance Testing (UAT) on internally developed solutions.
- Experience working on IT Delivery projects.
- Experience facilitating training sessions (added advantage).
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Bachelor Degree
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Up to 20%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
September 26, 2023
How to Apply
Please help your friends and relatives who might be eligible for this job. Share this opportunity!. You can share it on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Click on the sharing buttons below (very easy to use too)!