Apply for Software Developer (NYSC Internship) Jobs at Norrenberger Financial Group, Abuja. See job details, requirements and how to apply.
About Norrenberger Financial Group
Norrenberger is an Integrated Financial Services Group (Licensed & Regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) that operates a customer-focused business model offering clients a comprehensive range of financial products& services including Funds & Investment Management, Structured & Alternative Finance, SME Funding, Foreign Exchange and Business Advisory Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Developer (NYSC Internship)
- Building software solutions to aid company processes and transactions and also provide tech support to internal and external users.
- Provide User Support
- Software Development
- Document and policy development
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks. … Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone)
- Researching, designing, implementing and managing software programs
- Testing and evaluating new programs
- Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications
- Writing and implementing efficient code
- Determining operational practicality
- Developing quality assurance procedures
- Deploying software tools, processes and metrics
- Maintaining and upgrading existing systems
- Training users
- Strategize and Analyze the implementation process of a software solution
- UI/UX design experience
- One year software development experience.
- Computer Science Degree from a reputable university.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Please help your friends and relatives who might be eligible for this job. Share this opportunity!. You can share it on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Click on the sharing buttons below (very easy to use too)!
Leave a Reply