SAP Young Professional Program 2020 – Application Form Portal | www.jobs.sap.com
This is your opportunity to develop your skills for free and even get paid. The SAP Young Professional Program form 2020 is out. Apply for the ongoing SAP Nigeria Skills acquisition program for fresh graduates.
Recruitmentjobs.com.ng is the best job site in Nigeria. Here we publish the latest recruitment and job opportunities in Nigeria.
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
Applications are invited for:
SAP’s Young Professional Program 2020
Requisition ID: 248064
Program Start: End- April 2020
Work Area: Education and Training
Expected Travel: 0 – 10%
Career Status: Graduate
Employment Type: Limited Full Time
Career Level: Entry Level
Job Segment: ERP, Engineer, SAP, Information Systems, Computer Science, Technology, Engineering
About SAP Young Professional Program
- The Young Professional Program is a free initiative delivered by the SAP Training and Development Institute under the umbrella of the Skills for Africa Program.
- The program, which lasts for 3 months, is designed to give recent graduates the certifications and soft skills required to begin a career as an SAP Associate Consultant.
- At the end of the training, SAP TDI will work very closely with the YPP graduates to introduce them to a host of opportunities with SAP customers and partners to work as an SAP Consultant.
How You Benefit
- Start your journey to become an SAP Consultant;
- Gain globally-recognised associate-level SAP Certifications;
- Learn directly from SAP experts;
- Experience classroom and workshop-based training in SAP Technologies;
- Develop the soft skills needed to prepare you for successful job applications;
- Benefit from introductions to job opportunities within the SAP Ecosystem to help secure a position after the training. Please note this program does not guarantee you a job at the end of it.
What we require From a Candidate
As this program will be training graduates looking to pursue a career as an SAP BI/ BW Consultant there is a specific need for:
- Candidates must have the legal right to work in Nigeria;
- Candidates must be currently unemployed or employed in a part time/non-permanent role not related to career aspirations;
- Candidates must be educated to at least Bachelor level in a field related to Management Information Systems / Information Systems / Business Administration / Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Technology, Industrial Engineering.
- Candidates will preferably have graduated within the last 3 years with a GPA in the top quartile – proof of this may be requested;
- Candidates must have a home in or around Lagos as travel / accommodation is not provided;
- Candidates must have a keen interest in starting an SAP-related career involving travel;
- Candidates should be fluent in English, both written and spoken;
- The program will commence in end- April 2020 and full-time availability from 9am – 6pm from Monday – Friday throughout the training is essential. The program will last for 3 months.
What You Get From Us
- Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you.
- If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply for SAP Young Professional Program 2020
Important Information / Notice
- To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
- SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
- Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
- Please share an English version of your resume while applying for this program.
Please help your friends and relatives who might be eligible for this job. Share this opportunity!. You can share it on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Click on the sharing buttons below (very easy to use too)!