Apply for Sales Director Jobs at IOTA GROUP, Lagos Nigeria. See the job description, requirements and how to apply.
To follow its development in Nigeria, IOTA Group is looking for:
1 Sales Director
- To meet the Annual Sales Target of the company
- Planning and Execution of Marketing and Sales strategies relating to Swipha Products.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepare Annual Sales Budget for approval.
- Provide direction for the field force/Marketing Teams to attain company sales.
- Good profitability by maintaining optimum pricing, focus on high profit packs/Products and effective control of operational stock.
- Ensure effective collaboration with other Departmental Heads in ensuring regular availability of stock. Also, ensuring optimum inventory.
- Review advertising/promotional programme by Product Managers in line with budget projection for Management approval.
- Monitor on a monthly basis the actual sales performance of products with the aid of sales statistics and report variance with budget expectation. Recommend sales/marketing strategies to rectify any adverse performance.
- Plan for cycle meting and ensuring that all cycle briefs for the Field force staff are done on time for cycle.
- Collaborate in the recruitment and training of new field staff in the Pharma Division. Regularly updating their knowledge with the new information as appropriate.
- Liaise with out-sourced Clinical Research in utilizing the results of marketing clinical trials for the effective defense and promotion of the products.
- Carry out the preparation and implementation of pre-marketing and launch plans for new products introductions
- Ensure that all Marketing support staff meet up with their assigned responsibilities.
- Regular field visits for competitive update and monitoring of promotional programmes.
- Utilizes Veeva to ensure that marketing programme and plans are being implemented in the field.
- Integrate Key Account Management and Life Cycle Management into the marketing of assigned portfolio
- Any other assignments as delegated by your Superior
Any other assignments as delegated by your Superior
Education & Experience:
- University graduate BPHARM, MBA
- Strong sales background in Pharmaceutical products (10+ Yrs)
- Successful track record in managing large sales teams and result oriented
- Excellent Communication skills and perfect command of English Language
- In depth knowledge of Nigeria Markets
- Passion for markets and attention to details
- Microsoft proficient with experience in working with power point presentations
- Familiar with ACNielsen software with sound analytical and problem solving skills
- Oil & Energy
- Business Development
Please help your friends and relatives who might be eligible for this job. Share this opportunity!. You can share it on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Click on the sharing buttons below (very easy to use too)!