Apply for the ongoing Procurement Officer Jobs in Lagos at Eko Maintenance Limited 2019. See the job description, eligibility requirements, and steps to apply.
Eko Maintenance Limited is a rapidly growing Facility Management Company that specializes in the maintenance of high rise building facilities with offices located in Victoria Island, Lagos. In view of our quest for expansion, we are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Table of Contents
Job Position: Procurement Officer
- Job Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BA/BSc/HND
- Experience: 1 year
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Procurement / Store-keeping / Supply Chain
Procurement Officer Job Descriptions and Responsibilities:
- Estimate and establish cost parameters and budgets for purchases.
- Create and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers.
- Make professional decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data.
- Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply, and price options.
- Develop plans for purchasing equipment, services, and supplies.
- Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts.
- Ensure that the products and supplies are high quality.
- Maintain and update list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development.
- B.Sc or HND degree.
- Candidates must have worked in a construction company or a facility management company.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of procurement processes, policy and systems.
- Minimum of 1 year experience as a procurement officer or related position.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to negotiate, establish, and administer contracts.
- Ability to procure locally and internationally.
Other Hot Jobs Right Now
- NPower Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
- Immigration Recruitment
- Fire Service Recruitment
- ECOWAS Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment
- Civil Defence Recruitment
- Navy Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- NPower Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Customs Recruitment
- WAEC Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
How to Apply for Procurement Officer Jobs in Lagos
Applicants should send CVS to email@example.com
Please help your friends and relatives who might be eligible for this job. Share this opportunity!. You can share it on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Click on the sharing buttons below (very easy to use too)!