NPower Creative Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Registration Form.
Do you have an interest in n-creative program? If yes, you are in the right place. The NPower Creative Recruitment form 2020 is out. Register for the ongoing Npower recruitment 2020/2021. The Npower Creative 2020 recruitment and jobs vacancy is open for both graduates and nongraduates from Nigeria. The npower creative registration form is available at the N-power recruitment portal – www.npower.gov.ng . All suitably qualified applicants should visit the npower registration portal for registration. As we speak, the npower creative login portal is open for new registration and login.
Recruitmentjobs.com.ng is the best job site in Nigeria. Here we publish the latest recruitment and jobs opportunities in Nigeria.
Table of Contents
NPower Creative Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Registration Form – www.npower.gov.ng
Do you want to register for Npower Creative Programme? Then read this article so we guide you on how to proceed with the registration via Npower Creative 2020 Portal www.npower.gov.ng/n-creative.html.
This article will provide vital information on Npower Creative Recruitment 2020 registration login portal, application requirements, how to Apply for the Npower Creative Recruitment Application, the closing date, and when the application portal will be open.
You can as well apply for other Npower Recruitment via their respective links below:
Are you aware of the fact that the Npower Creative Recruitment is free?
The main aim of the N-Power Creative programme will train and develop 5,000 young talents that are creative. The strategy is to put our creative industry on the global radar as exporters of world-class services and content.
Training will last 3 months, made up of 1-month in-class and a 2-month hands-on group project, across selected Nigerian cities.
The participants will be trained and certified in one of the following courses listed below:
- Graphic Design
- Script Writing
Let’s continue reading this article for the full updates about the Npower Creative Recruitment 2020
Requirements for Npower Creative Programme
- Applicants must be unemployed
- Interested candidates must be between 18-35 years old
- Basic illustration skills will be an advantage for animation and graphic arts
- For Script Writing, creative writing skills and analytical writing skills will be an advantage
- Problem solving skills
- Candidates must have the ability to undertake self-tutorship
- Applicants must be Detail-oriented and Analytical
How To Apply For Npower Creative Recruitment 2020
Follow the steps outlined below to apply.
- Visit Npower registration portal here by clicking www.npower.gov.ng/n-creative.html
- Move to the Npower Creative and start the registration process, but you have to create an account by dropping your phone number first on the official portal.
NOTE: The Application form is not yet out, debunk any information saying the form is out online, This page will be updated as soon as the application form is out, so keep checking.
Other Npower Recruitment News
- Npower Teach Recruitment
- Npower Agro Recruitment
- Npower Salary and Monthly Stipend
- N-Power Build Recruitment
- npvn.npower.gov.ng/My Profile
- NPower Health Recruitment
Hence, the portal is not yet opened for the online application, Drop your email address in the comment box below so we can tell you when it starts.
Available Jobs for the Npower Creative Recruitment 2020
- Building/Construction Project Management
- Script Writer
- Graphics Designer
- Sound Editor
- Film Editor
- Visual Effects Artist
- Game Design
- Desktop Publishing
- Digital Media Publishing
- Educational/Training Content Production
If you have any question about the Npower Creative Recruitment, kindly let us know in the comment section below and we will respond to you promptly.
Please help your friends and relatives who might be eligible for this job. Share this opportunity!. You can share it on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Click on the sharing buttons below (very easy to use too)!
Leave a Reply