Nigerian Navy DSSC Aptitude Test Venues, Date and Instructions 2019.
The authority of the Nigerian Navy had released the aptitude test for recently shortlisted list of Nigerian Navy successful candidates. See the aptitude test venues, dates and further instructions here.
According to the release, the Aptitude Test for the Direct Short Service Course 27 Enlistment Exercise is scheduled to hold in 9 centres across the nation on 30th November 2019 at 7:30am.
All Applicants are advised to visit the link below for the candidates shortlisted to write the test and further instructions.
Table of Contents
- Below are shortlisted candidates for DSSC 27 Aptitude Test scheduled to hold in 9 centres across the nation on 30 November 2019 at 0730 (7:30am). The Centres for the Aptitude Test are:
- Bauchi Command Day Secondary School, Shadawanka Barracks, Bauchi,
- FCT 1 – Army Day Secondary School Mogadishu Barracks, Abuja.
- FCT 2- Command Day Secondary School Lungi Barracks, Abuja.
- Abia State – Nigerian Navy Finance and Logistics College, Owerrinta.
- Lagos 1 – Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Navy Town Ojo, Lagos.
- Lagos 2 – Navy Town Secondary School, Navy Town Ojo, Lagos.
- Rivers 1 – Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Borokiri, Port Harcourt.
- Rivers 2 – Air Force Secondary School, 115 Special Operations Group, Air Force Base, Port Harcourt.
- Sokoto State – Army Day Secondary School, Giginya Barracks, Sokoto.
- Candidates are to check and proceed to the centres indicated; all centres of choice selected by applicants were upheld except where doubts exist in the filling of the forms.
- Candidates who applied for Abuja, Port-Harcourt and Lagos should note that there are 2 centres each, hence they should endeavour to confirm which of the centres their names appear and proceed there.
- Only those on a centre’s list would be allowed into the centre for the test.
- Candidates are to come along to the Aptitude Test Centres with the following:
- Parents/Guardian Consent Form.
- Photocopies of Degree/HND certificate.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate (Compulsory. Serving Personnel to present letter from unit /ID card).
- Writing materials (2B pencil, eraser and sharpener only)
- Mobile phones and any other forms of communication devices are prohibited from the examination halls
Click Here to Download Nigerian Navy Shortlisted Candidates
Note: All the process ranging from online registration, Aptitude Test and the selection interview are FREE OF CHARGE. Candidates are advised to be wary of scammers and refrain from giving money to any individual under any guise.
Please help your friends and relatives who might be eligible for this job. Share this opportunity!. You can share it on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Click on the sharing buttons below (very easy to use too)!