INEC Recruitment Requirements – The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) is currently inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for employment to the position of Registration Area Officers (RAOs) on Grade Levels 07 and 08 in the Local Government Areas (LGAs) across the Country and experienced Professionals on Grade Levels 09 – 14.
All applications are to be made online. Suitably qualified candidates should log on to the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Portal www.inecrecruitment.com or visit the INEC Recruitment page to complete the prescribed application form FREE of charge. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
How to Apply to INEC Recruitment – Important Notice For Completing Your Application
- If you already signified your interest by filling a form on inecrecruitment.com from 10th to 15th February 2020, Check your email for instructions on how to finish up the process you have started. It contains a password to log in.
- Check your Inbox and Spam Folder.
- If you cannot find it, you can reset your password.
Do you use a “@Yahoo.com” Address?
- Delivery to @yahoo.com email accounts are heavily delayed. You can use your mobile number as your password to log in to continue your application.
- This is a One-Time Password to your account if it is not yet active/verified. You will have to set a new password afterwards to continue.
- You must be 18 years and above to register on this platform.
- One and only one registration is permitted, failure to comply will lead to disqualification
- The application is free
- You must possess a valid form of identification
- You can be called to any part of the country for an aptitude test, interview or job placement, as the Commission deems fit
- You will be responsible for all your expenses if called for an aptitude test or interview, this include your transportation, feeding and accommodation
- You cannot edit your biodata once submitted
- The Commission reserves the right to cancel your application on an account of a breach
- Signing up signifies that you have read and agree to these conditions.
Application Closing Date
8th March, 2020.
Please help your friends and relatives who might be eligible for this job. Share this opportunity!. You can share it on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Click on the sharing buttons below (very easy to use too)!
Leave a Reply