Apply for the current Engineering Manager Job at Kimberly-Clark, Lagos. See job description, eligibility, and how to apply.
Kimberly-Clark makes the essentials for a better life with well-known brands that matter every day – at home, school, work and on the go. Throughout our 148 years, we have challenged conventional wisdom to innovate products that better meet the needs of consumers. We have created new categories with top brands like Kleenex®, and redefined categories with Huggies® and U by Kotex®. While growing our $18+ billion global business, we help build careers through collaborative teams that push boundaries and endless opportunities to work with some of the world’s most recognized brands. Our 43,000 employees are changing the world for the better, too, generously giving back to communities and causes around the globe.
We are currently recruiting for the position below;
Job Position: Engineering Manager
To lead the multi-functional / dimensional Engineering and Project management Team within the Lagos facility, while ensuring at all times assets are managed, maintained and operated at world class standards in the areas of safety, quality and cost. To be an active and integral member of the Facility Management Team (FMT). Providing input on strategic and tactical plans for the Plant
- Ensure assets are maintained in a “Safe to operate” condition always while promoting all aspects of safe working practices to meet all safety and housekeeping objectives of the plant. Ensure that all relevant statutory and legal requirements are adhered to.
- Develop and execute a world class maintenance strategy for the mechanical, electrical, instrumentation, and Cavil’s, within the plant maintenance teams.
- Develop and implement best practice management, encompassing lean methodology in the areas of, Capex, preventive maintenance and project management excellence in systems and processes.
- Lead, plan and execute Mill efficiency and plant capacity and improvement modification projects.
Create an environment of continuous improvement through empowerment, education and training. Develop a sense of belonging by creating a workplace that encourages high involvement and maximises the capabilities of team and individuals. Focus on identifying potential leaders through KC Culture demonstration: 6 main behaviours in our culture: win consistently, continuously improve, build trust, build talent, make decisions, think customer. 4 values: caring, accountability,
Good to have
- Building Strategic Relationships
- Innovation | Decision Making
- Leadership skills
Minimum of a BSc Degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or equivalent tertiary education.
Minimum of 10 years previous engineering and leadership experience in FMCG environment.
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:
How to Apply
Please help your friends and relatives who might be eligible for this job. Share this opportunity!. You can share it on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Click on the sharing buttons below (very easy to use too)!
Leave a Reply