Apply for the ongoing Engineering Jobs in Lagos at MTN Nigeria 2024. The application form is available at the MTN recruitment portal – www.careers.mtnonline.com.
Engineering Jobs in Borno at MTN Nigeria is open for graduates from Nigeria. All suitably qualified applicants should see the available job descriptions, eligibility requirements and steps to apply.
Recruitmentjobs.com.ng is the best job site in Nigeria. Here we publish the latest recruitment and job opportunities in Nigeria.
Engineering Jobs in Lagos at MTN Nigeria 2024
MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Senior Consultant, Network Coordination
Employment status: Permanent
Engineering Job Description
- Support the Shareholder return strategy by developing and implementing the Division’s processes that are aligned to achieving all elements on the business score card. (I.e. Grow Market Share, Grow ICT & Data Revenue, Increase EBITDA margins, Assure Revenue, CAPEX Returns Management and Net Subscriber Additions).
- Participate in the review of Business Processes (headcount, process optimization etc), to drive efficiency gains to ensure at least 5% reduction in Divisional budget year-on-year.
- Participate in Contract negotiations to reduce cost and drive MTNN Value Creation Philosophy
- Serve MTNN’s customers and provide solutions to improve the customer experience.
- Improve MTNN’s Net Promoters Score
- Strategic Partnerships with MTNN leadership team to drive awareness on expected behaviors and impact on non-compliance on bottom line results and company image/reputation.
- Drive planned strategy for the successful delivery of MTN Group and MTNN BRIGHT initiatives focusing on Customer centricity, including Perfect 10 Project.
- Network and build solid relationships with internal units and relevant third parties (e.g. strategic investors, technical and finance partners, business consultants etc.) and develop a close working relationship with relevant information sources to provide an integrated service.
- Partner with MTNN’s Ecosystem Partners to deliver business value.
- Collaborate with other business units in the development of business models for use in MTNN and develop measurement strategies to support ongoing strategy development and project optimization.
- Review business and operations requirements for Core, Power and Special Implementation and contribute to the development of the budget for NID’s operations and services, as well as monitor budget in line with business plan and departmental goals and targets.
- Manage the development and agreement of switch site readiness, ensuring quality standards for all MTNN network element sites.
- Conduct regular review of the network element deployment to guarantee timely installation and commission.
- Carry out random checks to audit compliance with issued network implementation specifications.
- Manage, resolve and escalate issues affecting roll out of Core, Power and Special Implementation.
- Manage implementation of all new and existing switch nodes i.e. Core, Packet and Access (BSC/RNC) nodes
- Manage all infrastructure and software upgrades of core, packet and access nodes
- Evaluate and certify new core network implementation practice, product and methodologies
- Manage upgrades of all power units across MTN switching centers and sites
- Manage upgrades IBS, Outdoor DAS and other special solutions on the Access radio network.
- To manage implementation of all power implementation projects: Generators, DC plants, UPS, batteries and IPP
- To manage implementation of IBS, Outdoor DAS and other special solutions on the Access radio network.
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Review the performance of individual team members and complete appraisals in accordance with the employee performance appraisal procedures and time schedules.
- Coach and train team to ensure understanding of the objectives and goals of the department, awareness of set targets/requirements and regularly review their training needs.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
Experience & Training
- A first degree in /Electrical/Electronics/Engineering or any science related field
- Professional qualification
- 9-17 years’ work experience in telecommunication industry
- Project Management experience within the Telecoms environment is desirable.
- BTech, BEng or other
Application Closing Date
3rd December, 2019.
Other Hot Jobs Right Now
- NPower Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
- Immigration Recruitment
- Fire Service Recruitment
- ECOWAS Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment
- Civil Defence Recruitment
- Navy Recruitment
- Nigeria Immigration Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- NPower Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Customs Recruitment
- WAEC Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
How to Apply for Engineering Jobs in Lagos at MTN Nigeria
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Please help your friends and relatives who might be eligible for this job. Share this opportunity!. You can share it on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Click on the sharing buttons below (very easy to use too)!