Are you looking for Engineering job possibly in a telecom industry? If yes, Apply for Engineering Jobs in Enugu. This job is suitable for applicants who have an IT certification or a first degree/HND in an Engineering field. The salary is very attractive and comes with incentives.
Table of Contents
Engineering Jobs in Enugu at MTN Nigeria 2023
Apply as a Regional Coordinator, Network Enterprise Services-Enugu (Supervisory) at MTN Nigeria. See job description, minimum qualification, eligibility, experience, training and how to apply.
MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
Related Job: Electrical Engineering Jobs in Nigeria
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Regional Coordinator, Network Enterprise Services-Enugu (Supervisory)
- To manage a team of customer service engineers responsible for the operations and performance of Enterprise Solutions products and services.
- Effective cost control – Reduction on compensation payout for customers
- Integrate network communication architectures, topologies, hardware, and protocols into existing MTN network for Enterprise Solutions clients.
- Provide 2nd line Support at MDNS customer end on various TX media (Microwave, fiber, copper, WiMAX), Multiplexers, MDF, Cabinets, modem and CPE issues.
- Perform Implementation and support of FWA network integration of Customer Edge devices to the FWA Pre WIMAX and the imminent WIMAX network
- Produce routine maintenance schedules and ensure they are executed to protect MTN and ensuring the integrity of MTN Nigeria’s assets.
- Ensure that all planned network expansions take place on schedule, complete Transmission, MDF work to ensure customer satisfaction
- Perform high level support functions on all MTN MDNS transmission equipment at MTN Sites, Switching Centers, RDLU’s and Customer premises.
- Maintain a comprehensive set of records and configuration database of all transmission links, fixed & data lines and spares for MDNS/leased line customers
- Ensure all security and network integrity documentation is completed and adhered to.
- Ensure MDNS work (Planning, Implementation, Operations) is carried out as needed and scheduled. React to emergency faults and ensure that all faults are rectified promptly within contracted SLA and targeted time scales; including VSAT
- Prepare and compile operations report on the MDNS network in light of the Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Act as Regional point of contact for MTN Enterprise Solution Planning, Implementation and support teams; providing accurate end to end analysis; working with MTN HQ support teams.
- Ensure Implementation and maintenance work undertaken by MDNS/fixed network contractors meets MTN Nigeria’s specification and standards
- Administer accurate data within the current Engineering Database, i.e. accurate tracking of job orders placed with vendors and any changes thereof, co-ordination of the acceptance testing of all delivered links and related equipment: including Microwave, fiber and copper.
- Effective Management of Human Capital
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
Experience & Training
- First Degree in Engineering or related discipline
- IT certification
- 3-7 years’ experience in telecommunications engineering and installation.
- Proven experience in telecommunications networks and/or in a complex, technology based, trouble shooting customer service environment
- Experience in appreciation of and/or participation in the design of systems architecture and network systems
- Producing network performance, technical and other reports and documentation
- Maintain accurate, up-to-date records and logs.
- Ability to handle multi-tasking and progress a number of different issues simultaneously
- Exhibit positive thinking, enthusiasm and motivate self and others to deliver optimum performance
- Identify learning opportunities for self and colleagues
- Readily shares skills and knowledge with colleagues
- Commitment to quality and continuous improvement
- Good self management and time management
- Able to work with limited supervision, using initiative and resourcefulness to identify and resolve issues
- Organise work to meet priorities as well as achieve regular commitments on time
- Numerical/data analysis skills
- Clear and accurate communications skills
- People management and team working skills
- Time Management
- Report Writing
- Microsoft Office Suite
- BSc, BTech, HND or BEng
Application Closing Date
22nd October, 2019.
How to Apply for Engineering Jobs in Enugu
Interested and qualified candidates should: -APPLICATION CLOSED
Click here to apply online
Please help your friends and relatives who might be eligible for this job. Share this opportunity!. You can share it on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Click on the sharing buttons below (very easy to use too)!