Digital Marketing Jobs in Lagos – Apply for the current Digital Marketing Specialist Job at Roaddo, Lagos. See job description, requirements and steps to apply.
Roaddo is a start-up company with a vibrant vision, product and team. We are passionate and enthusiastic about our future driven by a common theme of “One App multiple Services”!
Job Position: Digital Marketing Specialist
We are looking for a competitive self-starter that has a brilliant creative style with purpose. You will be working closing with the marketing specialist team directly to will create, launch and manage cross-channel performance marketing campaigns for our brand and product, including campaigns for our partners and providers. You must be team leader and able to forge a team of same digital brilliance as we look to expand rapidly.
You must be familiar with the top Social media platforms and equipped with the experience of managing social media content. You must proactive and able to perform admirably under pressure.
- A hunger to succeed
- Min of 4 years of creative digital content (Not retail)
- Great communicator
- Excellent presenter
- High proficiency in leading graphical tools
- Proficiency in leading 3D software
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite
- Proficiency in 2D animation
- Knowledge of UI/UX Design
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Experience with SEO and SEM Strong written, verbal and collaboration skills
Some of your job duties
- Work closely with the Marketing specialist to define marketing tones, visuals, and materials to enhance our product website, user journey and drive organic traffic to digital content and monitor results.
- You will be responsible for leading the development of the overall layout and production design for products such as advertisements, brochures, Flyers, info graphics, reports and also provides content for internal and external communication.
- Leading the design and concept of our social media content
- You will be responsible for leading the effort to build a Digital team for Roaddo.
- Maneuver digital marketing campaigns through all areas of the project life cycle
- Clearly understand and implement digital marketing campaigns which fit product growth
- Provide analytical reporting of campaigns to stakeholders
If you are still reading to this point, I presume that you like the sound of this role and you meet the criteria.
Here is what we offer:
- Full-time employment
- Completive Salary
- A road map to becoming a Director
- Ongoing continuous training
How to Apply
Please help your friends and relatives who might be eligible for this job. Share this opportunity!. You can share it on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Click on the sharing buttons below (very easy to use too)!