Nestle jobs in Nigeria 2024 – Apply for the current Demand Planner Job at Nestlé Lagos. See job descriptions, eligibility, and the link to apply.
Nestle Nigeria Plc – As the Leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company, we are committed to enhancing People’s lives, everywhere, every day. Infact enhancing lives will influence everything we do together.
A presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centres brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
We are recruiting to fill the following position below:
Job Position: Demand Planner
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Position Type: Full-Time
Minimum Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
Minimum Relevant Work Experience: 2 – 4 years relevant experience in the Supply Chain function within an FMCG company
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest Food and Beverage company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to improve the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
Nestlé Nigeria is currently looking for a Demand Planner to develop, maintain and improve a demand plan for a portfolio of products and customers; ensuring the alignment of this demand plan with internal and external partners through the Monthly Business Planning (MBP) and collaborative planning processes. The individual would assist in identifying and managing exceptions; as well as monitor performance in order to continually improve the quality and reliability of the demand plan and the organization’s ability to sense and respond to changing circumstances.
- Collaborating with cross functional teams to manage portfolio lifecycle, such as new product launches, packaging changes, phase-in/phase-out, and product discontinuation; ensuring that demand is appropriately forecasted and maintained in all circumstances.
- Collaborating with cross functional teams to drive effective MBP processes in order to reach a consensual demand plan which becomes a primary input to the Dynamic Forecast.
- Collecting information and assumptions about events and activities in relation to promotions, product launches and customer/distribution changes that form important parts of demand planning.
- Generating and maintaining statistical forecasts in SAS Forecast Studio (supported by the Demand Analyst); finalizing the total volume forecast by combining incrementals and impactors.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Economics, Statistics, Engineering or other related courses.
- 2 – 4 years relevant experience in the Supply Chain function within an FMCG or similar company. Experience working with cross-functional teams (including Supply Chain, Sales, Marketing, Production and Finance) is an added advantage.
- Experience managing and relating with multiple levels of employees including mid-level to senior management categories.
- Familiarity with Monthly Business Planning processes and tools.
- Data-driven individual with strong analytical and numeracy skills; able to effectively create and interpret applicable simulations.
- Proficiency in the use of SAP (including APO DP), Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word and PowerBI. Knowledge of the use of SAS Forecast Studio is an added advantage.
- Great communications skills (Oral and Written).
- Forward-thinking individual with a great degree of proactiveness and innovation.
- High level of assertiveness and tenacity (can-do spirit).
How do I apply?
– APPLICATION CLOSED
Follow the steps and attach a copy of your CV.
The closing date for applications is September 18, 2020. We would be considering applicants as they apply, so please do not delay in submitting your application. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted or given feedback.
Please help your friends and relatives who might be eligible for this job. Share this opportunity!. You can share it on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Click on the sharing buttons below (very easy to use too)!