Are you looking for Project Management Jobs in Lagos, Nigeria? If yes, apply for here. Project Management Jobs in Nigeria is suitable for candidates who has a degree or a professional certification in Project Management.
Table of Contents
Project Management Jobs in Lagos at MTN Nigeria 2023
Apply as a Senior Manager, Enterprise Project Implementation at MTN Nigeria. See job description, requirements, experience and how to apply.
About MTN Nigeria
MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Senior Manager, Enterprise Project Implementation
Employement Status: Permanent
- Responsible for strategic project management, which covers the broad spectrum of operational infrastructure, asset digitalization, workplace delivery, operational ambience management, real-time asset monitoring and high-impact cross-functional projects.
- Support the Shareholder return strategy by developing and implementing the Division’s processes that are aligned to achieving all elements on the business scorecard. (I.e. Grow Market Share, Grow ICT & Data Revenue, Increase EBITDA margins, Assure Revenue, CAPEX Returns Management and Net Subscriber Additions).
- Participate in the review of Business Processes (headcount, process optimization etc.), to drive efficiency gains to ensure at least 5% reduction in Divisional budget year-on-year.
- Participate in Contract negotiations to reduce cost and drive MTNN Value Creation Philosophy.
- Drive cost reduction; improve speed to market and quality in driving the execution of business projects.
- Creation of a single view of ALL projects including their benefits, risk management, progress and resourcing.
- Develop/build the capability, governance and processes needed to prioritise, resource and track all related projects.
- Establish a gating methodology in the execution of all projects to ensure that projects are delivered on time, cost-effectively and meet MTN’s quality standards, and
- Embed cross-functional collaboration and coordination in all projects, particularly within networks, commercial, technology, etc.
- Define project scope, schedule, cost, resources, quality, and deliverables for facility-related high-impact projects across the enterprise in collaboration with internal clients and management.
- Develop comprehensive understanding of project strategy and commitments including financial goals, scheduling, logistics, and inspections
- Direct and manage project development from start to finish identifying project dependencies and critical path.
- Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Track project milestones and deliverables.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
- Establish project priorities and goals for project performance including budget and schedule limitations and oversee projections for timely achievement of milestone.
- Serve MTNN’s customers and provide solutions to improve the customer experience.
- Drive an increase in MTNN’s Net Promoter Score
- Strategic Partnerships with MTNN leadership team to drive awareness on expected behaviours and impact on non-compliance on bottom line results and company image/reputation.
- Drive planned strategy for the successful delivery of MTN Group and MTNN transformation initiatives focusing on Customer centricity, including Perfect 10 Project.
- Partner with MTNN’s Ecosystem Partners to deliver business value.
- Work with the appropriate units to pre-evaluate risks on new project. Put plans in place to mitigate risks associated with Health and Safety etc.
- Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Coach and train the team to ensure understanding of the objectives and goals of the department, awareness of set targets/requirements and regularly review their training needs.
- Review the performance of individual team members and complete appraisals in accordance with MTN’s employee performance procedures and time schedules.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
Requirements, Experience & Training
- A First Degree in a related field
- Professional Certification in Project Management desirable
- 9-17 years’ work experience which includes:
- Manager track record of 5 years or more
- Worked across diverse cultures and geographies advantageous, including prior local market experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in project/program management including tracking and planning projects
- Knowledge of wireless telecommunication market and infrastructure an advantage
- Proven intermediate experience using tools such as MS Project, Excel, Powerpoint, Visio, Project Portfolio Management tool
- Proven ability to drive collaboration across multiple business areas and drive for results in order to achieve business objectives
- Good Financial knowledge, ability to define/track project/program financials such as Budget, Margin, Invoicing, Revenue recognition.
- Project Management methodologies
- Business Continuity and Contingency Planning.
B.Sc, BTech or HND.
Application Closing Date
22nd October, 2019.
How to Apply for Project Management Jobs in Lagos at MTN Nigeria 2023
Interested and qualified candidates should: -APPLICATION CLOSED
Click here to apply online
Please help your friends and relatives who might be eligible for this job. Share this opportunity!. You can share it on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Click on the sharing buttons below (very easy to use too)!